Unlimited access >

I really hope Sarah Lockman sues Dressage Hub into oblivion

Since cirrhosis and severe depression aren’t getting the job done on Susan, perhaps an epic lawsuit will finally bring her down. Beyond disgusted. Sarah if you read this - we support you.

4 Likes

Gonna need a bit more info here.

6 Likes

Susan posted a video where she accused Sarah of sleeping her way to good scores. Verbatim, that’s the title. She’s alleging that her engagement to a judge is inflating her scores.

2 Likes

She claims the title is for SEO purposes and isn’t reflected in the content:

1 Like

The woman is sad and pathetic.
There’s a reason her bff is NP.

8 Likes

The fiancé judge was not judging the ride, correct? So the accusation is that the judge of that ride was biased by knowing the fiancé? That’s 100% an issue with the integrity of judges, not with the rider. Also the judge gave her a 3 and a 4, that I saw.

8 Likes

doesnt this type of bullying fall under both safe sport and USEF rules? though she does not have to be on the ground of a show to get hold of gossip and videos

9 Likes

Oh, FFS, everybody knows everybody in this sport, or at least when you’re getting closer to the top of the levels. And if they don’t, it’s pretty darned close. For the most part, it doesn’t even make it to six degrees of separation…it’s more like one or maybe two. Don’t the rules state that you can’t have been trained or coached by the judge within the previous six months leading up to the show? If that’s good enough for the USDF, then she needs to suck it up and get over herself. Oh, and she should stop acting like a wretched shrew of a woman because that’s exactly how she comes across.

13 Likes

I think it is 30 days.

2 Likes

And. USEF, not USDF

2 Likes

At CDIs it’s 6 months if they teach you once and 1 year if it’s more than once. He can’t even judge her competitors now that they are married.

1 Like

where do you get this rule interpretation from?

1 Like

From the FEI dressage judging guidelines.

2 Likes

hard one to find in the rule book and certainly a new one for me. can only find reference to “close personal relationship with athlete” not all the co-competitors

It’s a conflict of interest if she is trying to qualify for something or to make a team. He can’t then give scores to people also trying to qualify.

2 Likes

Yes, I realize US Equestrian makes the rules, I just meant that if USDF had a problem with those rules (whatever they may be) then they would likely petition to change them. I was on my way out the door when I posted that and was typing faster than I could really think at the moment, so that didn’t come across well.

1 Like

At this point in my life I should probably not be surprised by much. But I was shocked by this. DH claims NOT to be writing about SL but she is. She’s not going to pick on the ride but she does. If she wants to have a hissy fit about the quality or trends of judging, fine, do that. But dragging one person under the bus and thru the mud to make an unrelated point is pretty classless, even if it accomplishes the goal of getting attention. Given the source, why am I surprised???
On another point - regarding the judging rules, it is an interesting conundrum. Hadn’t really thought much about it…

7 Likes

DH likes attention, even bad attention is a great thing to them. Every click makes them happy.

If you want DH to stop writing stupid things then stop clicking.

25 Likes

THIS ^

4 Likes

havent “clicked” in ages, but this thread and the headline - well I caved, lol.

5 Likes