im having a pity party

Sorry this is pretty much a vent but i need it off my chest, before it manifests in it(streess infections). Im just so frustrated, i barely ride due to lack of money from losing my job( aholes that dont accomodat, and dont think a union will help). I am waiting to hear about getting diability.

Not on pain meds for ra yet as my dr takes lots of holidays and last time had a reaction to nsaids, gets better though i have a migraine at least once a week.

Im desperate to have a stable riding horse

okay im done for now.(have another huge frustration but its not horse related

Sorry to hear things haven’t been going well for you <hugs>

I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time. I hope things are better soon!

best wishes!

It’s especially difficult to be ill:eek: after losing a job:mad: hope you are able to out:cool: and about again soon!:yes:

Jingles and Hugs and AO for you during this struggle `

Jingles and hugs and AO for you during this terrible time period [/I][/B] [B][I][/I][/B] [B][I]Hoping things "right" themselves soon

Thanks everyone, im starting to wish i had no luck i seem to get just bad luck!

So sorry you are going through this. RA always seems like such a cheater–we have to have a job to afford our medical care, but it makes any job very difficult. Hope things get far better for you soon.

Do you think you have a case under ADA, and would you be inclined to pursue it if you did?

Rebecca

In my experience the labour board is useless. From a job before the last that had more infractions than countable, im talking they were call more than6 times in one year for that job.

Right now all availible jobs are retail which means i physically max out at 20hrs a week is even pushing it, combind with minimum wage akkkk.

Least i know that cpp got my benifits application, thats a start!