Unlimited access >

In response to yesterday's incident. Please read.

You gotta figure (at least I hope) that all of those e-mails came from lurkers, not ‘regular’ members of the community. Delete 'em and don’t give it another thought.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one should attack you for having one of your own. We all believe that what you write here is genuine and we appreciate and value your contribution – everyone who posts in that same vein is entitled to the same respect, regardless of their opinions on any particular situation.

Anyway, based on last night’s posts, here’s a thought for you – forgiving is not the same thing as forgetting OR condoning. I’m working on forgiving M_J …not necessarily 100% there, but working on it. I know however, that I will never forget her actions (or, more appropriately, inactions), nor will I ever condone it. Forgiveness helps both parties heal, and the remembering part is an education and lesson for the future. Just a thought…

=^+^=

I just haven’t been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Midol does have caffeine, and it also makes me sleepy and groggy. Kinda the same effect that benadryl has…

Emailing someone a hateful email is very cowardly – and such an interruption. I’m sorry that anyone (well, it seems several people) did that to you.

edit

publicly post the email addresses of individuals who send hate email. I know my name won’t be on there… will yours?

• C

“Second place is First loser”

I too wish I was more like you!! I am not so forgiving…that’s a very good trait you have!!!

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

Thanks very much for the replies. Glad to see all my good friendships are still intact (I wasn’t, however, worried about Heidi. Because it’s now in the official records that I’m her favorite junior, so like it or not, she’s stuck with her decision! )

And actually, I wouldn’t call my feelings toward MJ forgiving, or fogetting, or anything like that. As I told someone in an e-mail today, it’s just an uncanny ability to turn off my emotions. Which, as I also said, isn’t usually a good thing. Unless you’re driving.

~Erin B #1
'Cause we got a K car, on the road of life, yeah we got a K car…

“You are my hero…”

Yes, don’t make me sing. It’s a sad, sad noise.

MY HORSE IS SOLD!!!

I have always been impressed with your command of the english language. Your ability to be clear and consise with your point of view. And I have often wished the rest of our young people had the clear grasp of reality you seem to possess.

That said I hope we all end up on the other side of all of this with our common bond, the horse, intact.

And as my life seemed to have taken its turn, I now find some of these “issues” trivial by their nature. Not the subject matter, but the manner in which we have chosen to respond.

Let’s get back to discussing things we are truly qualified to judge on. Like thongs, puke green breeches and whether or not our heads should be in bowling ball covers or would that infringe on our rights of stupidity.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”