Unlimited access >

Info about these TB bloodlines

Holy cow I have not been on here in forever! The interface has really changed!

Moving forward…historically I love reading feedback from those that know the TB lines, I know there are a few TB gurus on here so I thought I’d see what you all had to say.

This is a TB broodmare I acquired a couple years ago. She previously produced three jumpers from warmblood stallions. I purchased her from a friend to get a traditional ID sport horse. She lost the foal last year so we started riding her again. She is definitely sensitive but such a cool mover, very athletic, great feet, big bodied, and overall super sweet. So if I don’t get another baby out of her I will just use her for a riding horse as she is sound sound sound :slight_smile:

Anyways, what do you all know about these bloodlines? I bought her based on her ‘type’ and what she previously through. I have read good but limited info about Holy bull (her sire).

Link to her pedigree.

https://www.pedigreequery.com/very+vero

Thanks everyone!

Elizabeth

Holy Bull was a nice stallion. Didn’t he win the Derby? He goes back to the cross that produced In Reality, a wonderful sporthorse sire and goes back to Man 'o War. I love Al Hattab and the Mahmoud lines for sport also. Aspidistra (sp) and Ta Wee were super mares and producers. I believe Ta Wee was a Champion. Hold Your Peace is the Prince John lines, usually big, robust and nice sportlines. Good luck with her!

2 Likes

In Reality was a fabulous sire of sport horses…one of my favorites!

Might want to also post on the Racing forum as some TB folks may not read this forum.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the input. I also posted on the racing board.

Elizabeth

1 Like