Interesting debate on Fibromyalgia

I ended up signing up too and have been reading up on Ehlers Danlos too after a few folks on But You Don’t Look Sick suggested I might want to. Sure sounds familiar too. This tangled webs sure are messy to unwind. If nothing else though it’s good reading for when I go back to school to get my nursing degree in a year or two too. :yes:

[QUOTE=PalominoMorgan;5393728]
Well, the infrared pad has NOT showed up. I was given the run around by Balkowitsch Enterprises Inc on Amazon.com. The pad I paid for but never received was the Venture Heat KB-2436 Therapy Infrared Heating Pad which is a 24" by 36" pad for $129.

After a month long wait and two false tracking numbers the company claims the manufacturer gave them false information and they have promised to ship me a free unit if I removed my 1 out of 5 rating for them on Amazon. I have in writing from their CEO an email stating that and am waiting to see if my unit shows up because I do want the freaking thing. My back is the worst right between my shoulder blades. My lower back is also bad at times as well, but lately the thoracic area is feeling “crushed” and needs attention. I am going to make a point to ask my neuro about it this week when I see him.

I’m all for helping myself as much as I can. If the pad doesn’t show up from this guy I will raise hell as I promised him in my return email and then I will order it from someone who can ship it NOW. I ordered the thing December 30th and still don’t have one. It’s not like I needed it or anything. eye roll[/QUOTE]

I got mine here
http://www.lightrelief.com/?src=affiliate&aid=14626&subid=Main&gclid=CIKg_pzL05ICFQY_agodpX3RGQ

hope you got yours or your refund