I don’t get it.

6 Likes

Neither do I.

1 Like

Please help, what are we chuckling at?

2 Likes

Hacked maybe?

1 Like

Not hacked. That is eventing superwoman Ros Canter flanked by Piggy and Chris Bartle, celebrating her Badminton Win. She is holding her Badminton trophy.

A lot of heavy hitters in one picture!

4 Likes

Still not sure why we are chuckling though.

2 Likes

I would guess because it’s three former Badminton competitors in one picture, celebrating Ros’ win! I didn’t read anything negative about EquiBrit’s post.

Could also be because it puts into perspective how short Ros is - no jab as a fellow short lady, though I don’t ride anywhere as good! :joy:

6 Likes

To me, the chuckle is that all three of them are such different shapes and sizes. Not because we’re making fun of anyone, but because there is clearly no one physical type required to be one of the best riders of a generation. The joke is that if you looked at that picture and said “what do these three people have in common” a layperson on the street would likely never guess that they’ve all accomplished the same athletic feat (though the trophy might be a bit of a giveaway).

I would argue that you could say the same for our horses, and it’s one of the things I love most about our sport.

9 Likes

I thought maybe it was the choice of clothing for the person in the middle?

2 Likes