Unlimited access >

Interview with Kevin Staut on CNN (French showjumper)

Short interview with some nice shots of his gorgeous facility in Deauville.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/sports/2014/08/14/spc-equestrian-fei-world-championships-kevin-staut.cnn.html

Hot! Sorry just had to vent. Has the French team been named yet? I know they’re missing Silvana and Myrtille. It just won’t be a show without Roger Yves Bost.

[QUOTE=nutmeg;7714618]
Hot! Sorry just had to vent. Has the French team been named yet? I know they’re missing Silvana and Myrtille. It just won’t be a show without Roger Yves Bost.[/QUOTE]

Patrice Delaveau et Orient Express*HDC-JO/JEM, propriété du haras des Coudrettes

• Simon Delestre et Qlassic Bois Margot-JO/JEM, propriété du haras Bois Margot
  • Jérôme Hurel et Quartz Rouge-JO-JEM, propriété de Deborah Smaga
  • Pénélope Leprévost et Flora de Mariposa-JO/JEM, propriété de Geneviève Mégret
  • Kevin Staut et Rêveur de Hurtebise*HDC-JO/JEM, propriété du haras des Coudrettes

according to the website Equidia.fr http://www.equidia.fr/jem2014/jem-jumping-lequipe-france-devoilee/

Andy??? Is this your horse that got named to the French team w/ Jerome?

• Jérôme Hurel et Quartz Rouge-JO-JEM, propriété de Deborah Smaga!!!

Andy, is that your horse???

and the area of Deauville is breathtaking. I toured it a few years ago and, omg, every little village has a “haras” or private farm…we even found some really nice B&B with horses out the window… Love the Pays d’Auge!!

I spend some riding riding and showing in France as a teenager. I was based in Normandy (~2km from Haras Du Pin). Deauville was my very very favorite show to attend. I even got to lesson at that show with Katie Prudent. My 14yo self was quite starstruck. She let me hold Mr. Blue while she walked the GP course :smiley:

FalseImpression, yes, Quartz Rouge is my daughter’s stallion, we are very proud of our selection to compete for the French team at WEG.
Hope we will not be “reserve”, the final 4 will be announced the 1st of September.
You can see videos of Quartz by following the link in my signature.

Bonne chance Andy, Deborah, Jerôme et Quartz Rouge!!!

How exciting andy!

[QUOTE=andy.smaga;7719850]
FalseImpression, yes, Quartz Rouge is my daughter’s stallion, we are very proud of our selection to compete for the French team at WEG.
Hope we will not be “reserve”, the final 4 will be announced the 1st of September.
You can see videos of Quartz by following the link in my signature.[/QUOTE]

Oh good for you and all the best this season!!