Unlimited access >

Is anyone else finding CoTH forums periodically unreachable?

I do not know what they did this morning but compared to how the forum was working for the last week, it is lightening fast now <knock on wood>.
:slight_smile:
Thank you Mod 1 and the programming team.

I too still do not have any smilies.

4 Likes

:D:):cool::winkgrin::lol: guess who’s back !!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh look, there they are. Smilies! :smiley: :congratulatory: :applause:

3 Likes

@Moderator 1 trubandloki took the :smiley: right out of my mouth!! Smilies are working this morning!!!

That’s almost better than the apparently improved performance (way to early for me to declare victory on this front… just sayin’ ).

I’ll take smilies any day over an ignore list :applause::encouragement::applause::love-struck:

1 Like

So far so good today

1 Like

We’re whooshing along so fast I can hardly keep up. Thanks, Mod1 and the technical team!

Ooh, ooh, and smileys, too! :smiley: :yes: :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome! And, I did receive confirmation that we’re going to be moving the site to a new platform (90% sure it will be Discourse instead of vBulletin) to improve our long-term stability and functionality. I’ll share more when I know more. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Moderator 1 that was a quick description :smiley:

1 Like

@dev.team Still working great this afternoon. Huge THANK YOU!

4 Likes

Today Wednesday it’s running nice and I see emojis :D:lol::winkgrin:

1 Like

A secret I just noticed…@dev.team :smiley:

Stellar performance improvements and thank you all “behind the scenes” for your hard work and putting up with our whining :yes:

Today, every time I came here, performance was very nice!!
”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹

Another poster is very happy with the site performance today! Thank you! :applause:

2 Likes

WOOHOO!!! so great!

So far so good today! Very pleased to be able to read here again.

I thought it was just me!

Perfect on my Mac now!

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

:congratulatory::congratulatory::congratulatory::congratulatory:

Do I dare try my Ipad?

Still can’t log in on my Ipad.

After many weeks of bad glitches, yesterday was the pits. Trouble getting on the site, could not like posts or change pages. At that point, I thought that I would have to give up the Forums (oh no!). Today, a miracle happened. Everything works like a charm, and faster than ever. Kudos to everybody who worked on this. Now it feels like a treat.

2 Likes

Thank you for fixing the glitches! :yes:

Greased lightning! (happy tappy feet 💃🤸”â™‚️ :applause:)