Unlimited access >

Is there a Stuck-At-Home-On-A-Saturday Clique??

Well, I’m founding one!

Hello, my name is Lindsay.
Hi Lindsay! Why are you at home tonight?

Well I got grounded for coming in late on Friday. Of course, my parents “forgot” and then at the last minute, remembered! So I am home tonight, working on the two massive papers (along with my anger management ). Anyone else want to share cuz I am just about to go crazy. Even the board seems lifeless!!!

Ever since I saw your face, nothing in my life has been the same, without you my world would end…
Pony Rock

Well, I am home because someone rear-ended my son on route 83 in Harrisburg PA spinning the car around into the facing traffic. Thank god they are fine (not the car!) which is amazing since the other guys hood came off and blew into the river!So be glad you are home , safe and warm and your mothers don’t have to worry about you (now if only my daughter would check in so I would know she is fine)

I’ve been stuck at home all week (well, let out to go to school) because my doctor thinks there is something wrong with my brain stem and/or spinal cord. Nothing showed up on the CAT scan so now I get a MRI. My legs are going to be jelly when they finally let me ride again.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Believe it or not she just called. I can relax for awhile

Hey, at least you didn’t get forced out of your house (well, kinda)! Our power went out this afternoon and by the time it started getting dark I was almost insane. No tv, no computer, no way to cook any food and in the middle of nowhere. I just couldn’t take it, I had to escape. So we went and got some sushi.

Now the power is back on and I am home again. Hmm, power. Home on a Saturday night.

Bowed tendon: 39 days down, minimum 21 days to go.

I’m home, but it’s completely my choice. I woke up this morning after feeling like poop all week, only to feel like I had been hit by a bus. Yup, it’s the FLU! Gotta love it.

I stayed in bed/on the couch all day today in hopes that I will be well enough to go to the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo tomorrow to see Lonestar. So far so good, I’m feeling better.

(Besides, it gave me a chance to condition all my tack that I cleaned last night. )

Well we have a butt load of snow (a butt load is a lot, just trust me on this one) and my mom decided she’d rather not let me drive in it. I’m not really protesting as I don’t feel like getting in an accident. sigh Here I am…

.:Erin B #2:.
You cannot stop us, you cannot bring us down,
Never give up, we go on and on.

Well, I’m founding one!

Hello, my name is Lindsay.
Hi Lindsay! Why are you at home tonight?

Well I got grounded for coming in late on Friday. Of course, my parents “forgot” and then at the last minute, remembered! So I am home tonight, working on the two massive papers (along with my anger management ). Anyone else want to share cuz I am just about to go crazy. Even the board seems lifeless!!!

Ever since I saw your face, nothing in my life has been the same, without you my world would end…
Pony Rock

Sudafed for the congestion, pop a Motrin for a headache or any body aches, take 500 mg of Vitamin C and drink water like a racehorse!! And of course, plenty of rest. Feel better!

Pony Rock

lol I went somewhere earlier… but this is my sorority’s Parents Weekend so after the reception everyone took their parents Cosmic Bowling. My mother doesnt do Cosmic Bowling… so we didnt go.

I have spent most of tonight trying to figure out who to find a formal dress, shoes etc etc along with a date wearing a tux to take to the formal I found out about YESTERDAY. Fun times.

All my guy friends are either going already, have girlfriends, or play baseball.

I’m going to start wearing a sign on my neck to class… will tutor for formal date.

Youd think there are plenty of guys that would jump at the chance to attend a sorority function. But whatever. lol.

I’m definetly graemlin happy today.

OK I’m going to sleep now!

RumoursFollow
Ten Oaks Farm

see, once I hit college I lost all urge to go out. That should probably go on the depression thread, but I am at home too My parents ground my 14y/o sister from the internet, be glad they didn’t do that too!

Laura

Thanks PonyRock! I think I’m doing a lot better considering last night and this morning I felt so icky I could hardly eat anything. I have dilligently been drinking my water today and slept a TON (and watched a TON of TV) so I think that has helped me out.

I’d rather get sick THIS weekend instead of next weekend, which is the start of Spring Break. Must… get… better…

every sat night, you know where to find me.
I think I have spent more evenings with Elwy Yost than with my husband.

and spend every Saturday night for the rest of your life,alone.

not as grim as it sounds. Plenty of time to read, watch rodeo, movies with subtitles (aka C.F.s) shave legs, order from Dover catalgue, etc

In my youth, I thought being stuck at home was a fate worse than death!!!

Now the thought of peace and quiet with no TV, just some music sounds delightful. Not what you wanted to hear, but what you have to look forward to. Sorry I can’t give you an instant remedy.

Maybe if you think of it as being able to spend the evening with “hundreds” of virtual friends instead of those same old ones you see every day, you might feel better?

Are ya buyin’ it?

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

I’m home cause I finally got a chance to relax, curl up, and just cruise the bb. Life is good.

Once again, I’m stuck at home on a Saturday night, because my parents went to NYC again, and I can’t drive myself anywhere. This happens every weekend; my only hope of doing something is going to a party & spending the night at someone else’s house Not cool

Me

I’m home too. I guess it’s by choice…but laziness has something to do with it. I don’t feel like driving anywhere. Mr.AAJumper is working OT. Ah, the pathetically boring life of a firefighter’s wife. Sitting at home on a Saturday night on the computer.

visit www.victorianfarms.com

I hear ya Krista. My parents did that last weekend… they pulled the “We aren’t going to be home so we don’t want you out.” Of course, I was supposed to hang out with the cute frosh!! ROTFL

Pony Rock

On what I’d really rather be doing than spending Saturday the ErinB way. On COTH. All day.

Well, I did clean my room.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll go see if Griffen remembers me. Think a dozen Krispy Kremes might spark his memory?

~Erin B #1
“But this world is so hard, it’s cruel and I wish it could be softer to me. I’m still alive, that much is true.”