Unlimited access >

Is this a good way to spend $500?!?!

I am considering buying a second hand (worn 10 times) pair of Ariat Quantum Crowne Pro Field Tall boots for $500. I think they retail around $700?

Is this a good buy?

Appreciate your input :slight_smile:

Not in my view. You can spend just a little more and get a brand new pair of Monacos right now.

You can buy them new everywhere for $600 so use that as your starting point. You can also get Monacos on sale now for around $600.

Sorry, I just realised that I have written this in Australian $$$ (I’m australian). So this would actually be around $600 new and $400 second hand in the US.
:slight_smile:

Do they fit you perfectly? If you were to buy new boots, is there anything you would want that is different in height, leg or foot?

Compromising for the sake of a “deal” is never a “deal”.

It doesn’t sound like a good enough deal to me, personally. I tried them on they are a decent model but there’s a lot of other nice stuff out there for the money. If they fit you perfectly like they are made for you, then go for it, but if they fit “okay” I think you could spend your money a lot better.

Meh I wouldn’t… For me when it comes to tall boots I either go cheap or go big :stuck_out_tongue: I have a pair of Treadstones that cost me around 400 brand new and they are still going strong about 8 years later. My next pair is going to be Parlantis which are around the 1000 mark … but I will always love my Treadstones

The Quantum line is being discontinued. They should thus be available at significant discount (new) fairly soon.