Unlimited access >

ISO Saddle Repair Person

I have a CWD SE08 (2008 I think) that has a loose stirrup bar (not sure how that happened) and I was hoping to get the block changed on. I bought it used and it’s definitely not under warranty. CWD quoted $1300 to do both with the stirrup bars making up the majority of the cost at $915. Since those are kinda important to ride safely, I HAVE to get it fixed but honestly $1300 is nearly what the saddle is worth at this point. I’ve reached out to Equestrian Imports to see if they can do it/ verify the prices (if their site is up to date/ correct it will be all of $375 for both items through them + tax and shipping) but I wanted to start looking for other places to reach out to just in case they can’t or are super backlogged as I kinda need to ride in this saddle and would like to show soon! Any recommendations?

I have not lived there in a long time so perhaps ask for a more recent review, but I believe Kathryn Tenney does saddle repair in Florida. http://shop.ordertenneys.com/services

1 Like

Duchess Saddlery

This place was recommended to me by my trusted saddle fitter. They are in New York and very reasonably priced. You might contact them and see if they can help.

2 Likes