IVIG - IGG Subclass Defiency - CFS/Fibro/Lyme?

Something I had not known about all these years of being sick.
I just tested low/out-of -range on IGG serum and subclasses 1,2,3.
Apparently the treatment is IVIG. Anyone heard of this? Been tested?
Had IVIG? Experiences?
I don’t know if low IGG by itself can cause symptoms ie fever, fatigue and pain???

Or it goes along with illnesses and only the illness causes the symptoms.
I have no diagnosis, but symptoms fit CFS, Fibro, Sjogren’s and Lyme.
Early antigen to EBV was elevated and now is not. HHV6 is now acc to doctor slightly elevated IGG 2:65 positive being greater than 1:10. Sjogren’s tests neg.
LD/TBI neg acc to Igenex though I had a few positive bands, but not the significant ones. Waiting to do a CD57/NK test (Stricker).
Bone marrow biopsy normal. WBCC elevated. RBCC low/OOR. Temp 99.8.
So, after all these tests the only thing really “serious” is the low IGG.
Would appreciate any thoughts/help and hopefully this info will help others unaware of IGG subclass deficiencies.

I receive monthy IVIG infusions. My best advice is to make sure that the infusion is done very slowly. Mine last up to 6 to 8 hours. When I first started I got terrible migraine headaches until the infusion rate was slowed way down. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. You can PM me. IVIG can be used for quite a few ailments. It all sounds real scary to begin with but it really is no big deal. At first I had to go to the hospital for my infusions and now my insurance allows me to have the infusions at home. IVIG is extremely expensive so make sure that your insurance will cover it for you also. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

It all sounds real scary to begin with but it really is no big deal. At first I had to go to the hospital for my infusions and now my insurance allows me to have the infusions at home.Welcome to come here