Unlimited access >

Jane Savoie Clinic - June 22-23, 2013 - Asheville, NC

I am super excited to announce that the incredible rider, clinician and Olympic coach - Jane Savoie - is coming back to Asheville, NC on June 22 and 23 at the Biltmore Estate Equestrian Center!

Audit fees are $50 for one day or $90 for both days and includes admission to the Biltmore Estate.

Rider fees are $500 for individual sessions or $250 for group sessions for both days.

Jane Savoie is one of the most recognized names in dressage, and for a good reason. Her accomplishments and the breadth of her influence are impressive. She has been a member of the United States Equestrian Team and has competed for the US in Canada, Holland, Belgium, France and Germany. She was the reserve rider for the Bronze medal winning Olympic dressage team in Barcelona, Spain. She has been long-listed by the USET with several horses and has won nine Horse of the Year awards and three National Freestyle Championships.

Jane is as well known as a coach, writer and speaker as she is for her competitive accomplishments. She was the 1996 and 2004 Olympic dressage coach for the Canadian 3-Day Event Team in Atlanta and Athens. She also coached several top dressage and 3- Day Event riders in their preparations for the 2000 Olympics and while in Sydney she helped rider Susan Blinks secure a bronze medal for the US dressage team.

If you are interested in auditing or riding, please email me.

Wanted to let you all know we still have room for auditing this clinic. Please contact me at jana.kellam@gmail.com if you’re interested in joining us.