Unlimited access >

Jemini Stables in Hadley, MA (at Sweet Meadow Farm)

I always passed this barn commuting from Noho to Amherst after it sprung up a few years ago, now heading back to the area and looking for a friendly, laid back barn with decent facilities and turnout with cheaper board than many of the ‘fancier’ or school affiliated barns here (i.e. 500 and under for full, ideally with option to work some off).

Anyone have any experience or contact information for them? They’re at 200 bay rd, hadley.

[QUOTE=littletuna;8561456]
I always passed this barn commuting from Noho to Amherst after it sprung up a few years ago, now heading back to the area and looking for a friendly, laid back barn with decent facilities and turnout with cheaper board than many of the ‘fancier’ or school affiliated barns here (i.e. 500 and under for full, ideally with option to work some off).

Anyone have any experience or contact information for them? They’re at 200 bay rd, hadley.[/QUOTE]

https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Meadow-Farm-140139489365509/

phone number on the fb page. I don’t actually know what they charge for board but $500 for full would be in the range for the general area.

Where are you located/where do you want your barn to be? I know of a few places that don’t advertise in that price range

Great, thank you!

I’m relocating back to the Northampton area, but want something within a 15 minute drive that offers lots of daily turnout and trails), ideally. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! I’ve heard good things about Amethyst stables in Amherst, as well…but would prefer something a little bit closer is possible. Would consider the greenfield/montague area as well as I will be that way for work.

[QUOTE=littletuna;8561537]
Great, thank you!

I’m relocating back to the Northampton area, but want something within a 15 minute drive that offers lots of daily turnout and trails (need space to go on training hand walks with a coming 2 year old), ideally. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! I’ve heard good things about Amethyst stables in Amherst, as well…but would prefer something a little bit closer is possible. Would consider the greenfield/montague area as well as I will be that way for work.[/QUOTE]

Stone Pony in Montague if you can get in - they have a pretty permanent wait list.

A friend of mine has some stalls available generally just off rt 5 in Hatfield - I will send her a text and see if she is taking boarders. I have boarded with her in the past and she’s a really good straightforward horse person. Friends with the people who run Gemini so entirely possible that they are awesome too, I’ve just never boarded there.

Oh, that would be awesome - thanks! Send me a PM if they’re interested. Ah, yes I hear Stone Pony is amazing – but that the wait list is often years long :frowning:

You may want to check on the Equinesite Bulletin Board as well since they are more local.

http://equinesite.com/bulletin.htm