Unlimited access >

Jingles needed for Daisy

Oh my gosh, she is cute. She looks way too comfy on your bed. She is not going to want to leave.

3 Likes

poor baby, hope all is well!

Those eyes - LOL “whoa man - like - peace love and granola dude.”

Hope she feels better soon.

4 Likes

I think once kitties discover fleece and flannel they are never the same. Mine claim all fleece blankets as their own and they are not above pulling one off of me.

3 Likes

:kissing_cat: :pray: :cat: :chains:

Happy to report that Her leg is getting better. She is starting to put some weight on it and is able to get on the bed on her own. She is an absolute biscuit machine and in typical torbie form thinks she owns the boys. She is becoming such a snuggle bug!

This morning she wanted to go outside, but isn’t ready. I won’t let her out until her leg can bear weight so she can be safe out there. Of course I’d love to just keep her inside but the household has agreed that Daisy can stay inside while she heals.

14 Likes

Just look at her pouring on the charm. She is too cute (and she thinks so too lol)

4 Likes

Awww she looks so sweet. And I can tell she really loves that blankie. It would be a shame to return her to a place with no fuzzy blankie.

3 Likes

Oh, this post makes my heart MELT.

Continued good jingles for Daisy - I like that she’s already queen of the fleece blanket empire. How nice she got a matching set of servants for her new kingdom :joy:

3 Likes

Oh she’s a charmer!! She snuggled up to mr. Batcoach now. She is such a love! Her leg is getting better - holding weight but still limping. She is tired of being sequestered to the bedroom and wants to go outside, yet is unfailingly polite.

9 Likes

I swear she’s related to Mr. Wildman.

6 Likes

entirely possible!! It would be fun to do a DNA test

2 Likes