Unlimited access >

Jumper for sale

:lol:

[B]For sale

Gorgeous 16.2 hand 11 year old TB jumper. Has successfully completed through level 5 jumpers with Grand Prix potential. Fast, careful, no spook and never looks at the jumps.[/B]

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/ivyhall1/Jumper%20for%20sale/story

Requires daily medication for his lymphoma and constant monitoring. Also tends to have unrelated, expensive medical issues every other month or so.

Can only be turned out alone, in a dry paddock, when there are no bugs, it’s partly sunny and there is a light north easterly breeze. Turn out boots a must, as is a fly sheet in the summer because he is allergic to most fly sprays (of course he is).

Eats more hay and grain than any other horse in the barn (or any horse I’ve ever known). Obsessed with his salt block and seprately, fond of cats.

Cannot clip ears.
Stands for the farrier!

So are you looking for your next competitive jumper? Do you find yourself with too much time on your hands? Is your life not stressful enough? Then Cavin is the horse for you!

He will come with 1 month’s medications and email addresses of all the top to vets at New Bolton who know him on a first name basis.

Asking 50k in an attempt to cover some vet bills from 2014.

At least he’s adorable? :wink: :lol:

I’m sorry you’ve had a bad time, but your horse is gorgeous!

Aw at least you have a bit of a sense of humor now. Lots of jingles and hugs for you.

P.

Aw, that is sad that he’s sick and has all those issues. But he deserves to be kept up as long as possible, then put him down and let him go.

Great looking horse and a good clean jumper.

He’s gorgeous. And you do have a very good sense of humor. Jingles.

Thanks for the morning giggle. Been there, done that! They’re lucky they’re so stinking cute.

I’m trying to have a sense of humor!

I worry about the horse a lot and am often concerned the end is near….my husband “jokes” that he is going live another 15 years and die of old age.

probably.

When I feel like killing one of mine, or myself, I’ll just re-read your posts. :lol: