Unlimited access >

Ken Levy Review

Hello All!

I already did a search and couldn’t find much. I just moved back to Indiana after a 15 year hiatus for my career and I’m looking for a dressage coach on the northern half of the state. Ken’s farm is about an hour and a half from me. I’m also not terribly far from Fort Wayne and Muncie is probably the closest large city. I would love personal experience/reviews of Ken and/or anyone else on this end of the state! Pony in question is a fjord that was previously schooling second level when our trainer passed away in late 2019, we haven’t done hardly any lessons since, but I’m ready to get back into it.

And if anyone is in Indiana near Blackford County (aka Hartford City), give me a shout out, I don’t know anyone in this part of the state!

Don’t live there currently, but I grew up north of FW. At that point in time, the closest you could get to english riding was AQHA hunter under saddle, let alone an actual dressage barn. You might be better served looking towards Indy for that kind of stuff.

Fox Run Stables up in Shipshewana is a H/J barn and quite a ways from you, BUT IIRC, there was a handful of eventers. Someone there may have some recommendations for dressage instructors in your neck of the woods.

1 Like

My trainer teaches out of a dressage barn called Spruce Lane in South Bend. My own barn is about 30 minutes from Muncie and I host clinics as well. If you join the Indiana Horse Network on FB you can ask about dressage trainers in your area.

Feel free to PM me for info on Ken.

1 Like