Unlimited access >

Kentucky Derby 2022

Replay here as well.

2 Likes

I liked this filly before Arkansas Derby, and given a rough start, didn’t think she got enough credit for her 3rd place finish. She looked great today!

2 Likes

What channel is carrying the pre Derby races? Since they jumbled the channels a year or two ago, I can’t find them, and I am NOT buying a sports package to get them.

USA has been showing the earlier races, but I think their coverage wraps up in 15 minutes or so, at which point NBC will pick it up.

1 Like

Anyone know if there’s a way to watch without live tv or a subscription somewhere?

1 Like

probably not the early races but NBC will pick up before the derby

I wish there was somewhere to watch besides NBC. They never show enough of the horses.

3 Likes

Recipes? Really? How about some information about the horses in the next race? Grrr…

4 Likes

There’s the huge Appy pony horse.

8 Likes

Sludgy I am frantically searching for that recipe :grin:.

I’m rather perturbed nothing was mentioned yesterday about the Oaks. And I wish they’d show it on today’s broadcast

That’s supposed to say’skydy’. But I’m cracking up that somehow the site changed it to sludgy (no offense, I just happened to look up and see it :joy::joy::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:)

1 Like

:rofl: Sludgy

3 Likes

The USA coverage was decent and made me think that maybe the NBC coverage would be at least ok but no, it’s as terrible as always. I wish Fox sports would get the big televised races because their ‘America’s day at the races’ crew and coverage is great.

1 Like

Yep. NBC is all about people, not horses. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

And that’s why I’m here reading COTH discussions instead of watching the races, which is what I really wanted to do.

3 Likes

It’s really awful isn’t it? It’s like a circus.

I have the mute on. Will turn on sound when/if a horse appears.

4 Likes

Was very happy to watch Jackie’s Warrior win the Churchill Downs Stakes.

5 Likes

Nice article on Charge It & Mandy Pope.

1 Like

NBC is downright pissing me off at this point as I’m watching them cover some drunk rappers maybe? Country, I don’t know. It’s horrible. 3 minutes of Jackie’s Warrior and 203 minutes of people I literally couldn’t care less about.

10 Likes

Ok, I like puppies. But I want to see horses.