Unlimited access >

Kentucky Three Day Event 2024

I thought scores for Oliver’s test were quite generous.

9 Likes

He had several mistakes and bobbles across multiple movements - compared with Artist or Bug who had very few mistakes, it was generous.

Lauren N and Liz Halliday are a class study in quiet, effective riding. Seeing two tests like this back to back is incredible. I feel sorry for the pair on deck, they are both tough acts to follow.

6 Likes

That was STUNNING! But so many of these horses just can’t seem to do a flying change.

5 Likes

I loooove Nutcracker

2 Likes

So glad BUG is back! One of my all time favs.

Nutcracker is just stunning, very exciting horse for Liz in the future.

6 Likes

Good afternoon, @Danvers - My name is Ashleah, and I work for US Equestrian in the Member Services department. If you have a fan membership with USEF, you have access to watch the live USEF content via ClipMyHorse for free.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties!

Best,

Ashleah

7 Likes

Guaranteed the current 6year olds out there are learning this as we speak lol Riders are definitely going to be putting changes on their agendas now.

Across the pond MJ scores a 17 on Chip!

5 Likes

@Ashleah, can you confirm whether playback is allowed with the fan membership, or is it just the live stream?

1 Like

it looks like no.

Good afternoon, @ReadOnRight - My name is Ashleah, and I work in the Member Services department at US Equestrian!

If you would like to inbox me with your member information, I may assist you with getting logged into your ClipMyHorse account via your USEF account connection.

Also, you may email us at memberservices@usef.org or give us a call at 859-810-8733.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Ashleah

Tom McEwen’s test, wowsa! :hushed::clap:

What a beautiful rider.

9 Likes

Watching Tom was watching a masterclass, FABULOUS.

8 Likes

Question: if you just have a USEF fan membership, does this mean you can’t watch replays?

TIA!

1 Like

Tom’s test was fantastic! hat a ride!

1 Like

I feel bad for Doug :smirk:

1 Like

I am not Ashleah (obvs), but when I was renewing my USEF subscriber membership earlier this week, I read somewhere on the USE site that a paid subscriber membership gets on demand access to this weekend’s events while a free fan membership does not. The subscriber membership is $25, and I was able to use the current Kentucky “free” code to get 50% off of my renewal - and I can access the on-demand content on CMH/USEF network.

6 Likes

Oh, great! I didn’t want to go full CMH, but I can do that for sure. Thank you!

Good afternoon, @Larksmom - My name is Ashleah, and I work in Member Services at US Equestrian!

Unfortunately, if you are attempting to sign in on your computer with only your USEF account connection to ClipMyHorse you will not have this ability without purchasing a direct subscription to ClipMyHorse.

You may utilize a cell phone, tablet, or computer, to access the USEF content via ClipMyHorse, unless you have a direct subscription with ClipMyHorse.

Best,

Ashleah

boyds seat is something else today! his dressage is looking fabulous

8 Likes

thank you. I did call someone yesterday and that is what they told me. I am thinking I will be able to watch Badminton on TV, (I hope so!) and I do know it is a paid subscription.