Unlimited access >

Kentucky Ticket Exchange

Here’s a thread where you can post your tickets for sale or wanted.

Sales are at your own risk, but here’s a spot to list them all in one place.

5 Likes

I have a 4 day Ground Admission pass, along with seats for both days Dressage + Show Jumping. Including program, Headset and Preferred Parking. Selling at less than Early Bird price as I’ll no longer be able to get down there and would rather someone enjoy them.

Please feel free to message me.

I have 5 dressage tix in section 105 for both days and 7 showjumping seats in section 108. I cannot attend. Early bird pricing, would take $500 for the whole package.

I have 2 tickets for sale for the Land Rover Kentucky Event. APRIL 30 and MAY 1st 2022
The price of each ticket is the presale cost. OR I’m willing to take any offer.
PLEASE CALL or TEXT 217-855-6967 if interested.
Thank you !!!
Shelly D

2- GENERAL ADMISSION CROSS COUNTRY -Saturday April 30 at 1030am $48.40 each ($96.80 both).

2- GRAND PRIX EVENT. - Saturday - April 30 at 430pm
SECTION - 102 ROW - M. SEAT - 8 & 9
$12.00 each ($24.00 both)

2 - STADIUM JUMPING SUNDAY - MAY 1st - 1100am
SECTION - 110. ROW - M. SEATS - 8 & 9
$56.10 each. ($112.20 both)

PROGRAMS $6.50 each (will give away for free if all the tickets are purchased together) !

TICKETS HAVE SOLD!!

Sadly, my mare has to have surgery and is currently at UF’s vet school. While I am waiting to find out how many bajillions of dollars I’m going to be spending, I realized I should list my tickets for sale, as there is no way I can do the surgery and the trip to KY.

I have four Ground Admission, bought at early bird prices, and seating for Friday Dressage and Stadium on Sunday.

If my friends end up not using the campground spot, I’ll have one of those as well.

Dressage on Friday: Section: 205, Row: N, Seat: 4

Stadium: Section: 205, Row: M, Seat: 7

libbyfhenderson at gmail.com if you are interested! The early bird pricing on them was $184, but I’ll take $150.

Looking to buy two or three preferred parking passes. Feel free to message me :slight_smile:

I realize you may be hoping to find some at the earlier price point (which is painful enough!), but they are still being offered for sale on the LRK3DE website if you don’t find them for less.

“Rolex” 3 day event Lexington: We have 4 nice Sunday stadium jumping tickets plus passes for sale. We’re moving and won’t be able to use them If interested please email to k2upd at AOL.com or call/text to 859-420-9389

I’ve got two 4-day Ground Admission passes plus three seats for Show Jumping - Section 210, Row B, Seats 20 and 21 and Section 210, Row A, Seat 19. Face value at Early Bird pricing was about $360 for everything, but I’ll sell below that since they can’t be used. Will also sell tickets separately if you don’t want or need them all.

Feel free to message me if you’re interested.

For sale I have:
1 Lakeside Club Adult Ticket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
1 Lakeside Club Young Adult (under 20) Ticket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
1 Preferred Parking Pass
For the entire package I paid $1,635.

I also have 2 Grandstand tickets for Friday Dressage:
Sec 103, Row M, Seats 22 and 23.
For those I paid $37.

I purchased these as a birthday present to my wife and daughter. Unfortunately we are unable to attend. I’m simply trying to cover my cost, obo. I can sell the Lakeside Tickets Ala carte, if you only want to attend one or two days. Call or text at (512) 800-0763. You can also email me at willens.zachary@gmail.com. Thanks!

A long shot but I have the following available:

1 Five Star Club Young Adult ticket

1 Kentucky Club Adult
1 Kentucky Club Young Adult

Make me an offer!

Message me if interested! Mom and Niece are off to a different horse show and can’t make it!

Email at heather.holderhill@gmail.com

Thanks!

Im not sure if this is allowed, but we have a room available in a big house that we rented from AirBnB. It is 15 min from HP and at the moment has a fun group of people in it from our barn in Seattle. Anyone need a more comfortable place than a hotel? Thursday - Monday available. email me if interested and I can send you the details: meika@polestarfarm.com

I have one young adult Friday-Sunday Lakeside Club. +. Saturday young adult Kentucky Club. Better than early bird pricing.
Make me an offer! (-:

Text 248-794-4373 if interested.

Thanks!

I have 1 ticket for each of the following events for sale for the Land Rover Kentucky Event. APRIL 29 to MAY 1st 2022. Will sell individually or all together. Any reasonable offers will be accepted.

Ground Admission/ General Admission for all 3 days Friday April 29th Gates: 7:00 am Advanced Regular Price $29, MAKE OFFER

Friday Dressage Friday April 29th. Advanced Regular Price $18, MAKE OFFER

Section 109, Row G, Seat 20

General Admission Cross Country Saturday April 30 at 1030am Advanced Regular price $29, MAKE OFFER

Grand Prix Event Saturday - April 30 at 430pm Advanced Regular price $10, MAKE OFFER

Section 202, Row E, Seat 13

Stadium Jumping Sunday May 1st 11:00 am Advanced Regular price $56, MAKE OFFER

Section 210, Row M, Seat 11

262-510-1034 (call or text)

SOLD

I have these tickets available. I can send them to you or I have family still going that can meet you in person with them. I bought them during advanced ticket pricing and it was $104, but I’ll sell them all together for $100 OBO. PayPal only.

Ground Admission:

• Saturday (4/30) : $48
    -Sunday (5/1) : $44

Grand Prix :
Saturday (4/30) at 4:30PM. Section: 206, Row: J, Seat: 23. : $12

You’re welcome to text/call me at (304) 951-9449. If you call me and I don’t answer, please leave a voicemail. I typically don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t know lol.

SOLD
Anyone in need of two sets of grounds admission and seating in (covered) section 206, rows N or O for Friday’s dressage, Saturday’s Grand Prix, and Sunday’s stadium jumping? I can email the ticket pdfs easily. Asking for what was paid, which is $180/set. Happy to provide more information via emailing jolson@ua.edu. It truly is the best weekend of the year!!

sent you pm and email.

2 Sets of Tickets ALL FOUR DAYS (Thurs-Sun) FIVE STAR CLUB W/PARKING PASS $1610 plus shipping charge. Each set contact me at wendyatty@aol.com.

Wendy

2 Sets of Tickets ALL FOUR DAYS (Thurs-Sun) FIVE STAR CLUB W/PARKING PASS $1610 each set contact me at wendyatty@aol.com.

Wendy