Knee pain relief

I just got this email today and thought I would share. Thankfully I don’t have trouble with my knees yet but am a big fan of thinline in general. Its certainly cheap enough to give it a shot.

Announces the RIDE RIGHT STIRRUP WRAP.

This innovation addresses common knee problems often leading to rider bowleggedness or soreness. The product combines the correct degree of ankle eversion with ThinLine energy absorption technology.

Designed by a surgeon and avid rider, The Ride Right Stirrup Wrap “uses a spacially designed shim to leverage pressure placed on the tibia by the ankle to straighten the inside of the knee joint, take pressure off of the medial meniscus and relax tension on the lateral ligament of the knee. The shockabsorbing surface provides improved circulation of fluid within the joint”.

Trail and endurance riders will enjoy less knee discomfort on long rides, while competitive riders like barrel racers will experience a more stable stirrup platform during turning.

The Ride Right Stirrup Wrap comes in a kit consisting of wedges to be applied to the stirrup floor surfaces and laceable ThinLine wraps to provide shock absorption and a non-slip surface.
$19.95 Retail
An effective answer to well known problem in riders.
Elaine Lockhead, ThinLine’s president says " we are excited to have in house health care officials to study and address issues such as rider knee pain. We look forward to the development of similarly effective products in the future".

For more information, call 1-888-401-9101
or visit our website at www.ThinLineGlobal.com!
for the Tack Store Nearest You.

Thanks for posting this, Laurie – I believe it might help me with the issues with the medial surgical plate at my knee.

Let me know what you think if you try it. I have a friend with creaky knees that I think this might help. Could be an early Christmas gift for her.

I plan to try it and I’ll let you know.

Wow thanks for that! Having just had a surgery last Nov where they broke my tibia and ‘realigned’ my knee, as well as cleaning up a messy arthritic knee, I can’t see how these can be a bad idea… I’ll be getting some!

you can get wedge rubber stirrup pads for your stirrups for about $5, how is this any better except for costing 4 times as much?

No I am not being snarky, I am honestly curious- I looked all over that website and couldn’t find an explanation.

My problem with wedges, versus getting flexible, offset or turnstile type stirrups, is that the wedges always push your foot to one side or the other of the stirrup and I end up getting numbness where my foot is impacting the arm of the stirrup. From looking at the thinline system this would still be a problem. I would opt for the 4 way flexible stirrups instead.

Still keeps the toes turned out, which keeps the knee turned out, which keeps the hip turned out.
Just a new fad…