Unlimited access >

Konig Field Boots?

I’ve always seen Konigs in the dressage ring and have always known them to be quite popular (and beautiful)…but has anyone seen their show jumping boots in action? I know Maggie Jayne and Erynn Ballard are sponsored by them, but I’m looking for some opinions!

I’m thinking of maybe getting a custom pair for the hunter ring and want to know what I’m getting into! Also if anyone has experience with Celeris books from the UK please let me know! I’ve been riding in DeNiros for the past 4 or 5 years and while I LOVE them to death…the customs don’t run cheap, but I’m not sure how much they are compared to Konigs.

Any advice would be great!!

Maggie Jayne, Erynn Ballard, Chris Pratt, Anne K. and Jill H. They all wear Konig Custom Boots. Maggie and Erynn wear the Excellent model in the soft leather. Chris Pratt wears the Dress Boot or the Marcus. Anne K has the field boot and Jill as well. Konig has more styles then you can ever imagine.

[QUOTE=js_ford;8699885]
I’ve always seen Konigs in the dressage ring and have always known them to be quite popular (and beautiful)…but has anyone seen their show jumping boots in action? I know Maggie Jayne and Erynn Ballard are sponsored by them, but I’m looking for some opinions!

I’m thinking of maybe getting a custom pair for the hunter ring and want to know what I’m getting into! Also if anyone has experience with Celeris books from the UK please let me know! I’ve been riding in DeNiros for the past 4 or 5 years and while I LOVE them to death…the customs don’t run cheap, but I’m not sure how much they are compared to Konigs.

Any advice would be great!![/QUOTE]

I got a pair of off-the-rack Konig field boots way, way back in the day when everything was still pull-on and they still look awesome after wearing them for YEARS. I don’t wear them anymore since the invention of zippers but I’ve held onto them. I looked into having zippers put into them but the cost of zippers didn’t make much sense when I could get a pair of schooling tall boots for about the same price :eek: