Unlimited access >

KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction starts February 9th - Lots of great stallions!

I find the KWPN chart confusing. I have a wonderful mare who I plan to breed in the future. She is registered Oldenburg (convenience of the breeder) but would have been eligible for KWPN foalbook. (Dam is an imported KWPN STER mare, sire is an approved erkend stallion) but if I am interpreting correctly, if I were to want KWPN papers on a foal out of her, it would only be eligible for register B? I may be totally wrong, but this is also what I was told by a KWPN breeder. It would make a difference to me. I prefer KWPN, but don’t want register B.

Is your mare GOV or ISR/OLD? Some will depend upon what stallion you are wanting to use, but would be happy to help you sort it out if you want to PM.

2015 KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction

Last Call

Visit the 2015 KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction!

Choose from an exciting selection of Dressage, Hunter & Jumper stallions
for the sire of your next foal!

Highest bidder gets a FREE foal registration from the stallion bid on for 2016!

The breeder of the highest ranking foal (scoring over 65 points), in any of the five breeding directions of the KWPN-NA that is shown as a weanling in the 2016 keuring tourfrom the 2015 SSA shall receive a winning prize of $250.00.

Visit the Auction Site

http://online.professionalauction.com/auction.php?aucid=153

The KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction ends this Friday, February 27, 2015. Closing times are staggered starting at 4:00 PST/7:00 EST. Make sure you check the bidding closure time for your stallion