Unlimited access >

KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction starts February 9th - Lots of great stallions!

this year Sporthorseauctions.com is hosting the KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction. we have had breeding’s from many wonderful stallions donated. The link to the auction is:

http://online.professionalauction.com/auction.php?aucid=153

here is the updated list of the stallions that have been donated:

• Balt’ Amour (Balta Czar x Ariadus)
• Black Tie (Baroncelli x Raphael)
• Bliss MF (Balou du Rouet x Argentinus)
• Canabis Z (Contender x Silvester)
• Chin Quidam VDL (Chin Chin x Quidam de Revel)
• Connaisseur (Con Amore x Donnerhall)
• Dakota VDL (Casall x Contender)
• Dante MG (Chin Chin x Glennridge)
• Dolany (Donnerhall x Cor de la Bryere)
• El Capone (UB 40 x OO Seven)
• Fandango HX (Vittorio x Odermus R.)
• Florianus II (Florestan x Damenstolz)
• Freedom (Vegas x Libero H)
• Gaspard de la Nuit (Ravel x Sir Donnerhall)
• George Clooney ((DeNiro-Wolkentanz)
• Glock’s Toto Jr. (Totilas x Desperados)
• Governor (Totilas x Jazz)
• Imothep (Indoctro x Calvados)
• Navarone (Jus de Pomme x Armstrong)
• Popeye K (Voltaire x L. Ronald)
• Rash R (Cash x Rebel Z)
• Regazzoni (Rubinstein I x Werther)
• Romancero H (Rohdiamant x Matcho AA)
• Schroeder (Sandro Hit x Escudo I)
• Special D (Métall x Zandigo)
• Supremat OLD (Sandro Song x Rubenstein I)
• UB40 (Olivi x Michelangelo)
• Vallado (Now or Never M x Saros xx)
• Van Gogh (Numero Uno x Bernstein)
• Vegas (Voltaire x Joost)
• Vinca (Metall x Idocus)
• Welfenkonig II (Wolkenstein II x Matcho AA)
• Zapatero VDL (Chin Chin x Ircolando)

This is a fantastic opportunity for breeders. We have stallions that are competing & winning at the Grand Prix Level in Dressage & Jumpers and top Hunter stallions. Also up & coming young stallions that are winning in their discipline.

This is going to be the BEST Dutch Stallion Auction ever! Can’t wait. Judy Yancy donated a dose of Glocks’ Toto Jr.! DG Bars new Stallion Fresh! Great, Great Jumpers from Hyperion. On and On----------

I suggest somebody contact Sporthorseauction.com because half the horses listed in the first post don’t appear on their site.

thanks Siegi- the stallions are still in the process of being uploaded and we know they haven’t all been done yet. Its a work in Progress

BIDDER INCENTIVES KWPN-NA STALLION SERVICE AUCTION

You do not have to be a member of the KWPN-NA

• The highest bidder of the entire 2015 Stallion Service Auction shall receive a free foal registration in 2016 for the foal resulting from the 2015 SSA and membership in 2016 for the foal resulting from the 2015 SSA.

• The breeder of the highest ranking foal (scoring over 65 points), in any of the five breeding directions of the KWPN-NA that is shown as a weanling in the 2016 keuring tour and was a result of the 2015 SSA shall receive a winning prize of $250.00.

Boy, you Jumper people are going to have a field day with this Auction!! Team-Nijhof just Donated a breeding to Canibis Z !

[QUOTE=Joshua’s Mom;7968163]
Boy, you Jumper people are going to have a field day with this Auction!! Team-Nijhof just Donated a breeding to Canibis Z ![/QUOTE]

Is that going to be part of the KWPN auction?

I have a list in an excel spreadsheet ordered by stallion name that includes all auctions (of the ones that have listed stallions already). It’s easier to see what stallions are up for auction and where and what the closing date is. First closing date is coming tomorrow for the ISR-old auction. This spreadsheet can be seen on the Sport Horse Breeders group on facebook.

Yes he is part of the auction

[QUOTE=meghan1963;7971617]
Yes he is part of the auction[/QUOTE]

When are they going to be added to the auction website? I ask because I want to add them to my spreadsheet but not until they’re ‘official’.

As they officially get added by the stallion donors, they get put on the website on the front page. All will show up when it goes live.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy!

Once the auction opens up on 2/9 you will see them on the auction site Sporthorseauctions.com. Until then they provide a link to the web-pages of all the stallions that have been “officially” entered into the auction. You can see that list here:

KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction

the KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction Starts today. check it out at www.sporthorseauctions.com
There are some great stallions.

KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction

Check out new stallions that have been added to the KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction. Great Stallions for all disiplinces and diverse blood lines. You do not need to be a member of the KWPN-NA to bid.
http://www.sporthorseauctions.com/St...Auction_d.html

So. I have looked at the KWPN website but I’m still confused. If a stallion (hano or Rpsi) has registration A papers, does that impact how I can register the resulting foal? My mare has KWPN papers and is by Juvantus out is a TB dam. Is one stallion or another better as far as registration options go for the baby?

The auction will end this Friday night. It will really start to be exciting. I can’t believe how many super stallions are available to us!

Just added to the auction, Dolany (Donnerhall/ Cor de la Bryere / Marmor)

Still several with no bids, really good opportunity for a discounted breeding!

[QUOTE=ElementFarm;8022919]
So. I have looked at the KWPN website but I’m still confused. If a stallion (hano or Rpsi) has registration A papers, does that impact how I can register the resulting foal? My mare has KWPN papers and is by Juvantus out is a TB dam. Is one stallion or another better as far as registration options go for the baby?[/QUOTE]

The stallions in this auction are all either Approved or Licensed KWPN stallions or they are Erkend or from an Erkend Studbook.

If you are going to breed to a stallion from outside the KWPN studbook, you should check directly with the KWPN-NA office to see what kind of papers the resulting foal is eligible for.
from the KWPN-NA web-site:

Books and Registers
See the Registration chart for complete registration possibilities.

http://kwpn-na.org/display/files/Registration_Chart_2012.pdf

General remarks about the books and registers:

• Offspring from KWPN Approved or Erkend stallions and KWPN mares are generally entered into the Foalbook.

• Offspring from stallions approved with an Erkend Studbook and KWPN mares are generally entered into Register A.

• Offspring from Foalbook stallions will be registered in Register B, unless they are approved by an Erkend studbook (with reciprocal European status).

• Offspring from Watch List stallions will be registered in Register B, regardless of the stallion’s possible status with another studbook.

• Offspring from one KWPN parent and one non-warmblood, non-sporthorse or non-registered parent are entered into Register B.

• Horses that are 100% Thoroughbred, 100% Anglo Arab, 100% Hackney or 100% American Saddlebred have no KWPN registration possibilities.

• Horses registered in the Foalbook can be presented for the Studbook without any further conditions.

• Horses registered in Register A can be presented for the Studbook with additional conditions. Acceptance into the Studbook is possible if those conditions are met (see “Books and Predicates”). If the sire is KWPN Approved or individually Erkend, the horse may be accepted into the Stud*book without any other conditions.

• Register B and Certificate of Pedigree horses are excluded from keuring participation and KWPN events, unless they are eligible for a registration upgrade due to a change in parental status.

thanks for the help!

The KWPN-NA auction ends at 7pm on Friday 2/27. there are some really cool stallions on there. A few were added late - like Dolany, who is a Grand Prix dressage horse & he is available via cooled semen!

Freedom was the Champion of the 2014 Easter Finals of the International Jumper Futurity. His sire & dam both competed as international GP jumpers.

Fandango HX was the Reserve Champion of the 2013 KWPN Stallion Show.

All of the stallions we have in the auction are quality and there individual accomplishments are too numerous to mention on this thread. I hope you will check them out. There are some fantastic deals to be had in this auction.