Unlimited access >

Land Rover 3DE FIVE STAR CLUB Ticket For Sale

·

Land Rover Kentucky 3DE Hospitality Ticket. FOR SALE . I have one ticket to sell for the Five Star Club (formerly the Patron Plus Club) – SOLD OUT FOR 2023 – Please DM me. I’d hate for this ticket to go to waste. Does not include parking pass. Does include seats for the Grand Prix on Friday and Saturday.

The Five Star Club subscription is the most exclusive way to enjoy the Kentucky Three-Day Event. Five Star Club subscriptions cover Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and include:

• Admission all four days to the Event, the International Trade Fair, Sponsor Village and the Kentucky Horse Park

• Exclusive Five Star Parking including Golf Cart pick up to Five Star Club tent. (Parking Pass(es) will be mailed with Five Star Club tickets.))

• Ringside Private Hospitality Tent with closed-circuit monitors showing the Kentucky Three-Day Event action.

• Ringside Indoor/Outdoor Private Seating with Premium View

• Bar and Beverage Service including specialty cocktails and champagne

• Daily Gourmet Food Service

• Daily Afternoon Appetizers

• Concierge Service

• Personalized Name Badge

• Custom Golf Cart Transportation throughout the event

• Exclusive Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event Commemorative Gift

• Official Event Program

• Relaxation Lounge Area

• Access to the on-course Kentucky Horse Park Foundation Cross Country Hospitality Tent on Saturday

• Includes the Five Star tent for Friday and Saturday’s Grand Prix Event

I’m going, for the first time ever, and have a general admission ticket. Please DM me what you’re looking for to sell the ticket. Not sure I would abandon all my friends, but just curious.

The system won’t let me send you a direct message. The ticket is $1920.

Thanks! Way too rich for my blood, but sounds like an amazing experience.

Sorry about the DM thing, I changed my profile settings to private after some drama in another thread.

Do you still have these available? I’m interested in purchasing Saturday/Sunday if so