Unlimited access >

Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials 2022

Help!

I subscribed yesterday (worth every penny of $25), and watched all the dressage - though it took me until 11:00 PM to catch up on every ride!

This morning, I logged on and was unable to find the link to today’s dressage rides. I keep clicking around, and wind up in some kind of hellish loop; the main page, the “demo”, the “intro”, the subscription page (I’m already subscribed and there is no place to “login again”?), etc.

Is there some kind of shortcut that I’m missing??? Headdesk.

Update: DH to the rescue! :clap::heart: Apparently, I had to click on “subscribe“ to access the replays? Yeesh.

1 Like

Agreed!

To buy a XC ticket a the event is about $40-$50. Plus flights!

1 Like

The log in is hard to find. But the main screen you can click through left or right and it has all the morning sessions and then the “live” session is a few clicks in.

1 Like

Glad you found it! Not the most user friendly site, is it?

1 Like

Thanks!

I know, right? :smirk:

1 Like

COTH influence again making me part with my money, I love watching Rioghan Rua so I had to do it :smiley:

5 Likes

Cross country morning roll call! Who’s watching and got any fun breakfast plans??

For me, an omelet, some leftover pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin chai tea :yum:

2 Likes

Also, Woods Baughman is on the attack!

1 Like

Oh goodness, HD Bronze hung up on the Cottesmore Leap

1 Like

Couple falls already…

Couple? Who else fell. Rider or horse fall?

Harry Mutch pitched over the Cottesmore Leap

I am! Already fed and turned out the horses now back in bed with my Heelers enjoying XC day!

2 Likes

The grey…maybe third out?

1 Like

That’s the horse I want to do my first 5* on! She’s the bomb!

1 Like

Oh thanks I missed it where did they fall?

Emma Hyslop Webb (spelling might not be 100%). Horse fall but coverage of him walking away

1 Like

HD Bronze also technically fell. Got a bad spot in and was hung up on the backside of the Cottesmore Leap, sending the rider flying.

Too bad for Woods too. He came out on the attack, but then, I think the commentators nailed it, realized what Burghley really means.

1 Like

Does anyone else’s audio cut out for half a second or so frequently?

The third element of the leaf pit. They were both up immediately.

1 Like

Mine has been fine.