Unlimited access >

Land Rover KY Countdown!

It was a bit controversial last year how quickly he was pushing to get the qualifications. But I wish them the best at Kentucky.

3 Likes

I don’t know why BM and T are the favourite. He has been having rails and isn’t winning the dressage. Maybe a day in the rain and a fast XC is all you need this year though!

I’m really looking forward to Danny Mogul too! I think her little mare will be able to rock the XC.

Judging by weather predictions, horses who can handle the cold and pissing rain and still make time will likely shoot up the leaderboard.

I also see Waylon has withdrawn.

2 Likes

Holly Jacks has just announced More Inspirations retirement :frowning: Heart breaks for her

10 Likes

Bad week for the thoroughbreds. :confused:

1 Like

Anyone know where jogs will be live-streamed tomorrow? Weather is going to be chilly! Might be some horse kites flying! High of only about 45 tomorrow.

I have been checking on this and it looks like maybe not. The website says April 22 thru 25 so my guess is no. Very upsetting to me.

I [quote=“Jealoushe, post:63, topic:757951”]
Holly Jacks has just announced More Inspirations retirement :frowning: Heart breaks for her
[/quote]

Oh no! So sad for her!

I thought she could have a really good result… I had her on my Eventing Manager Team.

1 Like

Well, we woke up to snow on the ground in Lexington! Here’s hoping everyone keeps it together for the jogs!

3 Likes

I just checked his USEF record because I haven’t really looked at his results lately. My picking him was just that I think he’s a really classy horse. However, unless you count what was very clearly an off day last summer, Tsetserleg has only had rails (and just one at that) twice since 2019. He lays down a mid 20s dressage and has minimal time penalties. Plus, he was 2nd at Kentucky in 2019. I know that doesn’t necessarily indicate he’ll do well again, but it means they’ve done it before and I think he’s only gotten better since then.

I realize they’re kinda the gimme favorite, but I think it is for a reason.

4 Likes

The Land Rover Kentucky Three Day Event Facebook page says they will livestream the jog on Facebook.

3 Likes

So yeah probably the British. :laughing:

12 Likes

They were all competing in the snow last week.

2 Likes

Jog day at KY :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Oh my goodness :astonished::astonished:

1 Like

Thank you for this, I have my alarm set for 3 to watch!

1 Like

Oh my god! No THANK you.

I just tried to join this league and my screen went blank! RuhRoh!

The weather for Lexington; https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/Lexington+KY?canonicalCityId=5c8b214e371524db3b26c6db304bec508d77ad00d33a9a71b76b126b59b7e9ca

Actually- it appears that I joined after I used a zero instead of an O as in October!

1 Like

Jog is on Facebook… the rest on USEF

1 Like