Unlimited access >

Large Pony Stallions or Big Mediums

I love Empire’s Power. www.empirespower.com He puts great movement, awesome jump, and a very easy horse-like temperment. I have one by him and know a bunch of others and I like them all.

Here’s a picture of my mare from Hits Ocala where she just did the Small greens and did extremely well with a 9 year old rider. She also did the crossrail classes with my 6 year old, so kind doesn’t even begin to describe her. She jumps like this, every jump, and is brave, brave, brave.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2642839640084673271vnZlFC

llsc, I love that photo. Such a determined little rider and an adorable pony!! Congrats!

[QUOTE=llsc;5582203]
I love Empire’s Power. www.empirespower.com He puts great movement, awesome jump, and a very easy horse-like temperment. I have one by him and know a bunch of others and I like them all.

Here’s a picture of my mare from Hits Ocala where she just did the Small greens and did extremely well with a 9 year old rider. She also did the crossrail classes with my 6 year old, so kind doesn’t even begin to describe her. She jumps like this, every jump, and is brave, brave, brave.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2642839640084673271vnZlFC[/QUOTE]

Thank you Laurie! That’s Empire’s Paris… Empire’s Power is her daddy. And her dam is an 11.3 Section A!!! Can’t wait for the full sibling to be born this coming spring!!!

Perfect Tenn is a paternal brother to Halcyon Sir Lancelot and now down in FL I believe with Sally Harvey. He’s a large, welsh/tb cross and LOVELY. Not proven yet but he’ll certainly be one to look out for!

Perfect Ten is a 14.1 crossbred stallion by Lord Tennyson (Section A) out of a TB mare - Rose Adagio.

so here are my suggestions.
for a small (but it’s worth it.)
-telynau royal charter
-blue who
-falling moon freedom
-clanfair signature or mirabeau
telynau royal anthem
-emc entourage
bigger ponies
-empire’s power
-orchard hills snapdragon
-crossgates larasan