Unlimited access >

Last day ABI Sale Arena Rascal Pro

Hi all! I’m thinking of pulling the trigger and purchasing one. I currently have a TR3; I really like the idea of the profile blade. I have a buyer for my TR3. Could you share if you like/dislike your Arena Rascal Pro? I’m also interested in the hitch system that can be a 3 point or a follow along. My TR3 does not have that. I did a search but the threads I found are old. Thank you!

Bumping

We have a TR3-E with a Deere 1025r, and the place my wife works at has a Rascal Pro with a Deere 2210. Their Rascal has a manual crank for it’s height, no electric. Since you have a TR3 you already know how it works and how it swings out while turning. With the way the Rascal is attached to your tractor/ATV it follows behind and doesn’t swing out like a fixed 3-point attachment will. This works especially well with smaller arenas.

I think the Rascal does just as well as the TR3-E, except getting into corners. They don’t have the electric one, so if they want to drag the corners out they have to stop, crank up the drag, back in then crank it back down, and go. Try that 8+ times.

The tongue weight on the Rascal is considerable also. It’s always pushing up, so it can be a handful to maneuver and hook-up.

I’m not really sure if getting the 3-point hook-up for the Rascal would be worth it. You might be approaching the cost of the TR3-E.

Thank you!!!

To get the tongue weight off the hitch (ie, not pushing up), lower the finishing rake all the way down…

1 Like

Thx!!!