Unlimited access >

Lessons in Florida?

So so so many people! I’m in Vero Beach (about 3 hours south of Ocala, 1.5 north of Wellington - hey, you said in between!) and LOVE the trainers here. I board and trainer primarily with Claudia Tarlov who is just the bees knees and we also have Chrissa Hoffman, a superb classical GP trainer. Good luck to you! Have fun!

Philesha Chandler is located in Wellington. Very reasonable prices, don’t know how many horses she has for novice lessons.

Ocala area dressage

I am wondering what the name of your barn is.

I know of one barn, North West part of Ocala, called Broad Meadow that teaches both jumping and dressage. The owner moved up to the Ocala area to get away from the hustle of Wellington. You didnt mention if you have a horse or not. Broad Meadow takes great care of the horses. Has a nice arena for both dressage and jumping. Large pastures and a great place to hack pout as well.

I also know of a few fabulous, classically trained and correct dressage trainers in the area. Petra Wilder and Eline Eckroth both come to mind.

Tina Konyot lives in Palm City / Stuart - N. of Palm Bch. and her brother , Randy, does Jumpers and dressage - he is also in Palm City. Tina was in the olympics and their father, Alex , was a trainer.