Unlimited access >

Let’s see your 2022 babies! 🥰

I don’t have sport horses but they are adorable all the same. 4 out, 7 to go, all colts so far. :woman_facepalming:t2:

18 Likes

Lots of foal pictures in the 2022 Foal Watch thread. :smiley:

1 Like

I am in love with the second one and his white eyelashes, urgh i could shmooosh him. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Here you go @Cariboujaguar. You might get more opinions on your cute foal’s colour with the photo displayed here.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m new to the features of this board and botching things nicely! Been awhile since I tried to join something like this and remembering quickly why I don’t do it often haha!

It’s all good! :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m clueless. Because I know nothing about it beyond the very basics, I would have just guessed buckskin/dun.

I’m sure you’ll get more informed opinions than mine though.

1 Like

@Cariboujaguar, what color are the parents? It’s hard to tell from that photo, but the mare looks like maybe grulla? In that case, the foal could certainly be dun. Do you have more photos of the foal and both parents to share? We love a good foal color guessing game around here!

2 Likes

Our last foal, i am retired! TLF Belladonna (Belafonte d’Avalon, Crown Heartbreaker) 2022 riding Pony filly. Photos at one month.

received_983981855614707

13 Likes

Updating with a few more cuties!

8 Likes

Foal looks buckskin. The spine is visible, and there’s no strong dorsal, so not dun

I too am curious about the parents’ colors. The dam could easily be roan, which means the foal could be, but it’s not possible to tell from this pic.

2 Likes

And what a nice foal to be your last! Still sad to hear there won’t be more.

We have a foster filly this year. Sadly lost a beautiful colt. His intestinal system was incomplete and he couldn’t be saved. This lovely filly is filling the emptiness a bit, she’s a character though! Black filly out of sire Fontaine TN.

12 Likes

16 Likes

Now two months old

16 Likes

Very fancy pony!

Shoo-weee!!! Sassy!

Sirrey at just over a month old (Morton’s Glamour Puss x Sir Wanabi)

13 Likes