Light Boxes

I’m looking into Light Boxes for SAD and changing my whacked out circadian rhythm. I just ordered the one from Amazon, the Phillips blue go-lite that Buddy Roo recommended on this board about a year ago (yeah, I’m slow to take advice), but I still have time to cancel it. Is there anything in that price range ($100-$150) that works better? Has anyone had some great inspirational experiences with these things?

The one that works best is the one you have in your house and use every day. Don’t worry about getting a “better one”. Just get one and USE it. You will feel tons better. Good luck!

Thank you, will keep that in mind :slight_smile: Does anyone have any pick-me-up anecdotes or advice to keep me going until the dang thing gets here?

Seattle Washington, eh? Well, you certainly didn’t stack the odds in your favor with that state pick, now did ya?

I concur. I live in Northern Ohio. We like to call ourselves Mole People. It starts to cloud over around September and doesn’t relent until about April. was recently blood tested to find I have a significant vit D deficiency. Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious!

The first sunny day here a couple of weeks ago, my hubby stood me naked in front of the window in the sun. my skin was so white, I was see through! Seriously, you could see all my organs in there? I felt like one of those creepy blind fish you find deep down in cave water. You know the ones, totally albino with all those veins and guts showing right through!

I’m here for ya, pal. take some vitamins, have a hot soak, pull the drapes and go to sleep. start over again tomorrow.