Unlimited access >

Light moss green breeches?

Hmmm… there’s a poster on here that’s a PS of Sweden ambassador. Is it @HJdaydream? She might know!

1 Like

Riding Breeches Dressage Evening Haze | Equestrian Stockholm

This is a pretty green, not sure what size you need, a few were out of stock, and they are in Europe.

Yup, I am! I don’t have the Ivy breeches, but I do have the Ava’s, which look really similar. The Ava’s have thigh pockets, but otherwise I think they are the same breech. I’m a US 28 in breeches and a comfortable 38 in the Ava breeches. Hope that helps @lorilu!

1 Like

Gah, thanks, now I think I might need some light green breeches too! Tuff Rider Ribbs are my favs. I think that duck green would look nice on a flaxen-tailed blingy chestnut… Although I do wish they were full seat. Can’t beat $40 for a comfy, hard-wearing pair of breeches though!

I know this doesn’t suit your location but Horze Grand Prix winter breeches come in a lovely light green.

My friend has the PS of Sweden ones and she loves them. I’m not sure how to describe their fit; she’s tall, long legged and healthy looking, neither skinny nor really curvy. A low-medium waist-style with a shorter fly.

1 Like

What color jacket will you wear?? I am loving this color with the fjord dun and might also pick up a pair for when I start some schooling shows this fall :star_struck:

1 Like

thx!

Here ya go. Jagger, 13 yo PRE. Gotta learn to ride him. I know, sit back. Only my third ride on him.

15 Likes

Gorgeous horse! Looks like he’ll be fun. Enjoy! :kissing_heart:

nice looking boy! I have a roma saddle pad, similar green to the breeches you are looking at; it looks good on my almost white Lusi, less good on the younger, still dappled one.

1 Like

There’s a gorgeous sage green Le Mieux pad that would look great with the Duck Green Tuff Rider breeches.

I don’t let people enable me when it comes to horse stuff, but maybe you’re a pushover!

Woofacts:
What does the color sage green symbolize?

Sage green, just like the culinary herb with woody stems and greyish leaves, is a pale, grey green. It primarily represents wisdom, intelligence, and experience . However, since it is still considered a green, it still reflects green’s other symbolisms which include harmony, nature, and freshness.

found nothing on moss-green per se except that it can have/does have a yellow tone to the green rather than a gray tone that sage green has.

1 Like

BTW I wasn’t suggesting you get a green pad to go with the breeches, lol. I was just thinking about the color generally and how they look with various horse colors. Sucks re your tailcoat; what would you wear with the new breeches?

Wait, why is your brown tailcoat illegal? The mesh under the arms is a different color?

its black. Combined with the black collar, “could be considered multicolored”…

Not sure… :slight_smile:

Huh, well, that’s dumb of them if so, lol! Honestly with all these new rules, yet companies that continue to put their LOUD logos everywhere on everything, it’s making things much too difficult. UGH

i wonder if maybe you could paint that mesh part to a color very close to the rest of the fabric?

Would it be legal if the collar were not also black? Because it should be fairly easy to cover a collar–that’s what is done for hunt colors.

Not that I want to discourage green breeches at all, it’s a fabulous idea! I’m doing grey breeches and green coat this year on mine and quite like the combo. And it’s SO much easier to keep clean than white!

1 Like

We need photos! And photos of @lorilu ‘s moss green breeches when she gets them along with whatever coat coat. :camera:

1 Like