Unlimited access >

Linebreed on Ahorn Z...

I have a mare by Acord III. I have heard it is not wise to linebreed on Acord II specifically, but what about linebreeding on Ahorn Z? The mare has Ramiro 5th generation- I have heard the Ramiro x Alme is a good combo.

[QUOTE=JumpersOnly1950;6609950]
I have a mare by Acord III. I have heard it is not wise to linebreed on Acord II specifically, but what about linebreeding on Ahorn Z? The mare has Ramiro 5th generation- I have heard the Ramiro x Alme is a good combo.[/QUOTE]

Livello / Cassini II / Lavaletto / Acord II . Perfect sex balance line breeding to Ahorn. Mare and foal were both just inspected at AHHA approvals and both mare and foal were premium. Worked fine in this example.

Test

I have a Livello mare considering line breeding to Ahorn Z via Acodetto. Do you have any photos of your horses?

Welcome to COTH!

This is a 9 year old thread, and the poster you responded to hasn’t posted on the forum in 5 years. You might have better luck starting a new thread of your own. This time of year tends to be a little “dead” on the breeding board, but activity here should start picking up in the next few weeks.

1 Like