Unlimited access >

Links to old forum topics no longer working?

I usually google search forum topics like so: “[topic I’m looking for] site:www.chronofhorse.com” but with the update, I’ve found all the old links from google just go to the board’s home page, not the thread. Is there something else I need to be doing? Or is there a way to search on the new board?

3 Likes

This is a known issue :slight_smile: The IT guys are working to resolve.

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

Oh, and there is a local search tool (that is SOOOO much better than the previous version!) but it’s currently been pulled offline. Once launch issues are all ironed out, it’ll come back!

3 Likes

Oh good! That’s why I always used google before, I look forward to trying the new search tool!

In the meantime, try this on Google: Topic www.forum.chronhofhorse.com

I just experimented and that worked for me. I searched for Hercules and it gave me lots of results with this combination: Hercules www.forum.chronofhorse.com. When I then added “site:” and searched again it gave me zip:

Your search - Hercules, site:www.forum.chronofhorse.com - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

Oh hmm! So that still doesn’t work for me… It returns results, but whenever I click on them, the link takes me to the home page of the forum, not to the thread itself. :thinking:

Sounds like we might get our search here back tomorrow! Wooooo!