Unlimited access >

Live Stream for Capital Challenge

Sigh can’t watch as I’m a Canadian and my membership isn’t accepted……sigh……

If it makes you feel any better, I’m an American and USEF member, and I can’t watch either! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What is going on with CMH TV? I am logged in and it wants me to start a membership. I have a membership with USEF. WTF.

2 Likes

Mine has been fine until a few minutes ago and it wants me to do the same! My word, CMH is making me cranky.

2 Likes

Now mine has gone to this small screen and list of membership options

Before now this week most of the screen (not full screen) was the video and the list of starters was to the right. No membership options :angry:

ETA when I clicked on an archived class it went back to the earlier format. :crossed_fingers: it stays that way when a class starts versus just doing awards.

I gave up and called USEF. They had no idea, until I told them. Sadly CMH TV is in Germany and it’s the middle of the night they’re so unlikely to be fixed anytime soon. I hate CMH TV!

2 Likes

Nope :rage: Now I can’t log in either

That is exactly what mine did, too. Stupid CMH - I realize it’s a first world problem but sheesh.

1 Like

I log in to USEF, then select USEF network which takes me to CMH. Log in to CMH and I have no problem watching. Of course the feed freezes frequently…

Well now mine is back to normal so ? beats me. Just having this on improves my work day so yes, yay!

That’s what I do also. The livefeed is very reliable for me. I have good internet service tho, and a lot has to do with your service provider. I actually like CMH.

1 Like

It is fixed. I do wish someone would figure out to get the female announcers (this isn’t the first time) to be closer to their mike. I can hear Adam loud and clear but the female is just vague mumbling. And my volume is up as high as it’ll go. Drat! Happened during one of the eq. Classes also.

1 Like

Soo…when I am trying to link my USEF account to the ClipMyHorse TV account it doesn’t work? I click Link my account and it just refreshes the CMH TV page but doesn’t show me as logged in? Help!

1 Like

This person has turned up on these threads occasionally to try to help. Maybe you will find her instructions useful. I’ve never had much luck with them.

Once in a while when I try to watch a live stream, it works for me, but most of the time it does not. And obviously I’m not the only one. Personally, I don’t think it should be this difficult.

@Ashleah

1 Like

Thank you for the help, it didn’t work, but not due to the instructions, due to a CMH TV error. Who’s surprised?! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I certainly am not.

When I go through the USEF site and it takes me to CMH, I still have to log in to CMH.

Not exactly live stream related, but is it just me or is the announcer making up “cap-” adjectives? Capalicious? Captastic? Really?

So in the past USEF offered rerun of the Capital Challenge. I can’t seem to get that without having a “premium” account. Is that true or just another CMH TV glitch? Thanks.

1 Like

@kenyarider, If you have the free fan membership, you can’t see the replays. If you have paid the $25.00 USEF membership you can see the replays in the USEF section on the CMH site. IE, you don’t have to have a premium CMH membership, just a USEF $25.00 membership, to see the USEF replays.

1 Like