Unlimited access >

USEF to ClipMyHorse Login Instructions (Per Device)

Hello Everyone! My name is Ashleah Randolph, and I work for USEF as a Member Services Coordinator.

I wanted to post the instructions for getting logged into your ClipMyHorse account from your USEF account connection, dependent upon the device you are using to login to your account.

DESKTOP:

1 - On the main USEF network page on ClipMyHorse.tv, you will see a login button in the top right corner.
2 - Once your select to login, you will be directed to enter your email address and password you set when setting up your USEF network powered by ClipMyHorse.tv account. Once your information is entered, select the login button.
3 - Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the main USEF network page on ClipMyHorse.tv. To access account information, menu items, or to log out, select the avatar icon at the top right of the page.

TABLET:

1 - On the main USEF network page on ClipMyHorse.tv, you will see an arrow button in the top right corner.
2 - Once you select to login, you will be directed to enter your email address and password you set when setting up your USEF network powered by ClipMyHorse.tv account. Once your information is entered, select the login button.
3 - Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the main USEF network page on ClipMyHorse.tv. To access account information, menu items, or to log out, select the avatar icon at the top right of the page.

MOBILE DEVICE:

1 - One the main USEF network page on ClipMyHorse.tv, you will see three lines in the top left corner.
2 - On the main menu select the button to login at the bottom.
3 - Once you select to login, you will be directed to enter your email address and password you set when setting up your USEF network powered by ClipMyHorse.tv account. Once your information is entered, select the login button.
4 - Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the main USEF network page on ClipMyHorse.tv. To access account information, menu items, or to log out, select the three lines in the top left corner.

If you have any questions/difficulties, please reach out to me here, memberservices@usef.org, or 859-810-8733, and we would be happy to assist you!

Ashleah Randolph
US Equestrian Member Services Coordinator