Unlimited access >

LIVESTREAM Safe Sport presentation from USHJA Annual Meeting - THIS afternoon/evening (Wednesday)

What the fruit bat? Why do they need temporary measures? Because if someone is diddling the kiddies, they need to not have access to more kiddies, ok?

9 Likes

It is stunning to see the inability by some of these people to grasp basic concepts.

9 Likes

OMG! Who is the guy speaking?

I had heard something so it must be true…

3 Likes

That question made my eyes cross, and I think I lost IQ points just hearing it.

5 Likes

“Unequivocally no.” “So but I heard they’d be banned forever…” “No.”
Bang head here.

5 Likes

…hired a communications firm, because our members can’t read and comprehend Safe Sport. we’re going to dumb it down… (my synopsis of Bill Moroney’s words)

Obviously necessary.

11 Likes

There will be ‘Myths vs Facts campaign”. Hooray! Thank you Bill Moroney.!

13 Likes

I’m not sure that there is a document in the history of the universe that can communicate this information to some of these folks.

11 Likes

I was happy to hear the heckling

7 Likes

There is not. It doesn’t matter what SS does, if trainers aren’t allowed to run their businesses freely and molest or rape whomever they choose until they’re brought to court and put in jail and tapes of them molesting children are available to view on demand with a signed confession from the abuser, then they won’t consider it fair.

13 Likes

Unfortunately the author of See Spot Run and Fun With Dick and Jane is dead. She would have been perfect

17 Likes

You owe me a new monitor… just gave mine a 7-up bath due to this comment.

9 Likes

Rob Gage’s SIL was the one banging the fee drum. Jesus, if people believe that kind of crap, no wonder they think Safe Sport is the enemy.

2 Likes

It’ll be in the mail.

😂😂😂😂😂❤️

That was a poor representation of the membership of USEF (and a good advert for helmet use).

A few of them did sound as if they’d had a few cocktails, which doesn’t give a good impression when the subject is child abuse in sport.

15 Likes

Billy said this guy was going to give the same presentation in Wellington this winter. Poor guy. Someone should warn him.

3 Likes

I’m fascinated by the fact that BN et al weren’t there in force. If they were I would think people so passionate about the injustice of Safe Sport would have had more representation and/or identified themselves. If I truly believed what those people believed I would have found a way to that meeting.

4 Likes

Oh. Oh. Oh. Look. Look. Look. See. See. See. See Dick. See Dick …

2 Likes