Unlimited access >

LIVESTREAM Safe Sport presentation from USHJA Annual Meeting - THIS afternoon/evening (Wednesday)

Safe Sport Presentation is by Michael Henry, Chief Officer for Response & Resolution at U.S. Center for SafeSport.
4:10 Mountain Time, 5:10 Central, 6:10 Eastern, 3:10 Pacific

https://cdn.digitalservices.online/USHJA-2019/

Ugh I have no sound

Just fixed

Hopefully people are listening to this. Lots of useful information. He’s also answering the questions that are getting asked over and over again as part of his talk.

and I really hope it goes on demand.

8 Likes

I hope so as well. I am watching it but I know others who aren’t able to watch live. He is doing a great job explaining the process.

3 Likes

Missed the beginning of this due to work, but this is great.

He said at the beginning that he recognized the primary purpose of the presentation was the Q&A and yet he has been talking for an hour and a half without taking questions. I am pretty sure the Athletes in Equity people are ignoring everything he is saying until they get the chance to ask their questions. So as good as he is, it would be nice if he stopped talking and let the skeptics expose themselves for what they are.

They are doing the Q&A now. On that note is Kathy for real??? Holy cow!

4 Likes

Oh lordy, what about the 84 year old man that offended 40 years ago and has to pay for his own lawyer? Really? I’m sure he’s destitute and didn’t have a fair shot at a hearing.

5 Likes

Ha ha ha! Such crap coming from the horsey set with BN racking up those pro bono hours.

5 Likes

Kathy and her ilk just keep repeating the same lies as truth over and over again…hoping people will believe them. He is doing a great job responding.

8 Likes

I think so as well.

1 Like

I wonder about the list of people who’ve lost businesses based on temporary sanctions.

But Kathy gets props for identifying herself before asking questions.

3 Likes

Have these people asking questions not paid any attention to when he went over the process?

5 Likes

It’s not like they paid attention up to now based on the continuing cycle of questions over months.

11 Likes

Who was that? Was that Kathy talking about being “just curious”? She sounds intoxicated.

1 Like

I officially love this guy. He’s awesome.

3 Likes

This is true.

2 Likes

OMFG JS isn’t a member!!!

2 Likes

Bill Moroney is going to speak.