Unlimited access >

livestreaming World Cup?

Sorry if missed it- but will there be livestreaming of the competition? If so where?:slight_smile:

I know it will be on FEItv, I don’t think that it will be available anywhere else but I’m not sure.

https://youtu.be/KToHYjShKBI

The problem I have with FEITV is that often they dont carry everything- just certain classes and sometimes just the freestyle. Havent checked the schedule but will look later

I was planning to watch via the live stream and just looked in to it. Best option appears to be to subscribe to FEI TV for a month for $45 (!!). Does anyone else have a subscription? Is it worth it? I would expect amazing commentary and EXCELLENT coverage at that rate.

[QUOTE=SprinklerBandit;8102844]
I was planning to watch via the live stream and just looked in to it. Best option appears to be to subscribe to FEI TV for a month for $45 (!!). Does anyone else have a subscription? Is it worth it? I would expect amazing commentary and EXCELLENT coverage at that rate.[/QUOTE]

I watched their jumping coverage last year and really liked it. Crockpot they will cover all of the WC finals. Other then that it’s mostly WC qualifiers, Nation’s Cup and Championships (like WEG, Europeans, Nations Cup finals). I think I remember watching some Eventing on it as well

I have been a member there from time to time but have also been disappointed when signed up to watch a competition only to find out later it was not full coverage so make sure to check the schedule.

From the website:
Wall-to-Wall Coverage Set for 2015 FEI World Cup Finals in Las Vegas

All of the 2015 FEI World Cup Finals in Las Vegas – both the Reem Acra FEI World Cup™ Dressage Final and the Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Final – can be seen live on line at any of the following websites:
• www.feitv.org
• www.fei.org
• www.worldcuplasvegas.com
There is a fee for these webcasts.

A wrap-up show of both Finals will be broadcast on the CBS Sports Network on Saturday, April 25 from 8:00-10:00 pm EDT. The Longines FEI World Cupâ„¢ Jumping Final will be shown from 8:00-9:00 pm, followed by the Reem Acra FEI World Cupâ„¢ Dressage Final from 9:00-10:00 pm.

The Finals, which feature the world’s best horses and riders in dressage and jumping, are set to take place at the Thomas & Mack Center, April 15-19.