Unlimited access >

Longines NYC fun!

Mentally planning on parking here on Saturday… do you have a best recommendation for where to park over there? My coworker/friend and I are coming over. We have to care for the horses in the morning but we’re planning on being there to watch the 12:30 class. If you’re heading over for the whole day we’ll probably miss you!

Yay!

The ferry is at Pioneer, one block off of Van Brunt, you can probably find parking on either Van Brunt or Pioneer, otherwise Imlay is close, as are King Street, or Visitation. I can almost always find something on VB or Pioneer, though!

A fellow CoTHer and I plan to do brunch first (skipping barn), so we may be able to meet up in Red Hook. If you want to PM, we can exchange phone numbers!

It sounds like @MHM and @Tha_Ridge can’t join, but that others might. If anyone wants to meet up, we are doing brunch at 11 and catching the 12:22 ferry (with the 12;55 ferry as back up!). Hope to see you there!

Have fun! I would love to go, but unfortunately my travels take me in the opposite direction this week. Lol.

Maybe next year!

1 Like

I am super bummed!