Unlimited access >

Looking for a barn in Franklin TN

Hi guys!! I have been riding for 8 years, and 5 of them competitively. I started out at a barn that has a “family” aspect to it, but I had to leave that barn for various reasons. Now I have a wonderful trainer that I wouldn’t give up for anything, but I am looking for another barn with that feel. However, most barns like that have in-house trainers already and are not open to outside trainers. I’m 15, and I hate riding by myself. I’m currently at a barn of all adults that are working during the times that I am riding, and it gets really lonely. Does anyone know of a barn that:
-has girls and/or guys around my age (fun adults are good too… I just love having company) I don’t want the barn to be overrun with kids, but some company would be really nice
-takes good care of horses (full care is necessary as i am in high school and can’t drive myself to the barn yet)
-is or is very close to Franklin (can’t be in Fairview or College Grove… too far)
-is affordable in boarding cost (I’m open to pasture or stall)
I’m not really willing to go over $700/month unless I’m really blown away with the place
-has a full course of jumps
-an arena with good footing and lighting for night time

bonuses:
-trails for hacking or galloping
-indoor arena

Again, I am not looking for a new trainer. I need a barn that will allow her come in for lessons.
Thanks so much guys!

There is Lora Schuster and she is an Appaloosa show person with a strong dressage background. I am fairly certain that she has jumps and meets all of the other criteria you mentioned. She could be found under “Pferkinder Farm” or maybe “Schuster Show Horses.” Very good person and conscientious with the care of the horses.