Unlimited access >

Looking for a lovely TB named Jesse James!

Two years ago I sold a lovely 3yr old TB gelding to a girl on Long Island. She subsequently sold the horse about 3-4 months later. I am very curious to his whereabouts and wondering how he is doing. I regretfully sold the horse, but at the time I was in no position to be able to give consistent training to a 3yr old. I called him Jesse James. He was a dark bay with very minimal white- a small star, maybe some points near his ankles- but def. no sock. He had the longest and thickest forlock. He also would have a very thick tail by now. He also has huge doe eyes and from what I remember, really good feet. I have had no luck finding him on Long Island so I am hoping to reach out further. I can provide a picture of his face if this horse sounds familiar to you. I have no intentions of trying to “take him back” unless maybe he is for sale? You can PM me or email me at ksetrider@aol.com

Thank you!

I called him Jesse James. He was a dark bay with very minimal white- a small star, maybe some points near his ankles- but def. no sock. He had the