Unlimited access >

Looking for a PPE vet in Case Grande AZ area - anybody?

Just what it says. My vet suggested I ask to haul the horse down so she can check it out herself and I was like yeah I wouldn’t let someone do that to my horse!

I just lost my most precious girl on Wednesday but this has been in process for a month so before I knew all of what was going on with her and I need to get a move on or pass on the horse (and I don’t want to do that).

TIA

1 Like

Can you get an appt. at Chapparal and have the horse hauled there?

I’m a couple hours north of Casa Grande, so I use different vets.

@hillary_again rides in the Phoenix valley area. She could probably suggest some names.

1 Like

@reefy, I don’t know of any vets in Casa Grande. I board at the John Volken Academy Ranch in Gilbert. Sorum Vet is a mobile vet practice and is at the ranch almost every week and many people haul up from Casa Grande for services from them. There are two vets in that practice . Arizona Equine is at Gilbert and Ray, not much farther north. That’s a full vet hospital with 3+ vets. I recommend both of these. Very experienced with sport horses.

2 Likes

Not all the veterinarians at Arizona Equine perform prepurchase exams. How in depth of an exam are you interested in? That could help determine what availability there is.

1 Like

I’m looking into Arizona Mobile Vet. After what I just went through with my horse, I want a general flexions/health exam and radiographs of all 4 feet.

Thanks guys!

1 Like