Unlimited access >

Looking for boarding dressage program preferred in Pa, Collegeville/Skippack/Harleysville general area

Hi there, I’m casually looking to move my horse closer to home and looking in the Collegeville, Harleysville, Skippack and surrounding area. I need to work with a trainer and strongly prefer dressage with occasional jumping here and there. I also need an indoor and would like a barn that has a good population of active adult/young adult boarders. Good turnout is essential as well as good feed options offered. I’ve already looked into Black Horse (Our Farm) and Three Diamonds, they are not going to be a good fit for me in the long run. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Hi neighbor! I’m in Harleysville :slight_smile:
Maybe Legacy in Telford? They are mainly a H/J barn but the staff instructor there is a dressage rider. I’m not super familiar with their boarding program, but the horses are well cared for and they have nice turnout as well.

Thank you - I checked them out a couple years ago and they aren’t the right place for me. Thanks for taking the time to write back!!