Unlimited access >

Looking for Brown and Mild, aka "Hal"

About 9 years ago I had to give my horse Hal away. I donated him to a family that rode near Foxlair Farm, in Waldon, NY. He was a gelding, bay TB with a star. He would be 20 years old now.

Sire: Idiot’s Delight
Dam: Catherine Tudor

He is in the Thoroughbred Reports, is there a way I can find out where he is through a website?

I recently found out that 5-6 years ago he was boarded at River Ridge Farm in Eastchester, NY. He might have been purchased by a lady with the name Tracy (Tracey?) Ryan in Belmont, NY. If you have any information on Hal or might know Tracy, please let me know.

I have a picture of him as my profile picture.

Just a little more info, he has a small white sock on his left hind leg. If I recall he was around 16 hands. Thanks so much for your time!

I’m still looking for information on Hal. I already found one person who knew of him through this website and was able to give me some new leads (see above). I’m keeping my hopes up that I will be able to locate him. Please send me a pm if you have any information.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Correction: Possible last owner is Tracy Ryan in Bedford or Northern Westchester in NY

bump

bump