Unlimited access >

Looking for contact info for Amanda Taylor in Texas

I’m trying to find contact information for a breeder in Texas named Amanda Taylor. I believe she’s based in Celina, Texas. She breeds warmbloods and quarter horses, I think. Any leads would be much appreciated!

I don’t know anything about her, but if I was looking for a breeder and havng trouble finding them I would look at the H/J and Dresage organizations in that area or zone and ask them. likely a member knows her if she is a WB breeder. Also maybe look who puts on the keurings in that area since they would know the local breeders.

I know her … email me your contact info and I will send it to her.

Thank you everyone who has been on the case here! I have made contact with her, and really appreciate everyone who has helped out! COTH is amazing!

Can you send the info to me…I have lost her contact info?

thanks. I haven’t talked to her in a number of years.

Looking for Amanda Taylor in Celina Tx

I am looking for Amanda Taylor in Celina Tx. I have a lovely mare she bred. I have lost contact information. I appreciate any help!

Could you please send her information to me. I have a medical problem with a horse and need to ask her about it.

Please post your email.
Amanda would be happy to contact you. Thanks.

Amanda Taylor

[QUOTE=Remmi;7644473]
Please post your email.
Amanda would be happy to contact you. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
croug001@mc.duke.edu

Amanda Taylor

I have made contact with Amanda. I thank everyone including Amanda for getting back to me.

Amanda
Issue is resolved. I can’t thank you enough for your help.

1 Like

Just a note to say that I bought an incredible filly from Amanda Taylor through Silver Creek Farms. I always think people don’t share enough good stuff about people, and I never had the chance to thank her directly. So, Amanda, if you see this, thank you!

2 Likes

Looking for Amanda Taylor

I need to ask Amanda Taylor a question about a horse. Could anyone who knows her send her my email: croug001@mc.duke.edu.
Thank you so much.

Amanda Taylor

I have found Amanda Taylor. She has been so helpful to me. I thank all her friend as well.

We purchased a beautiful Hanoverian mare for our daughter that was previously owned by Amanda and when we contacted her with questions, she was so helpful. Our mare had a colt while with Amanda and I would love to track him down. Guess I need to get back in contact with Amanda and try to find him!

Hi all! I am also looking for contact info for Amanda Taylor. I have a mare that she bred and looking to ask her a few questions on the horse. My email’s are: InfiniteEquineGroup@gmail.com (work) or GLGrupp0924@gmail.com (personal)

Thanks in advance!

Thank you all! Amanda has been amazing answering all of my questions.

This feels fishy.

1 Like

[QUOTE=DeucesWild11;8861708]
This feels fishy.[/QUOTE]

Not fishy at all. Amanda has bred some of the best hunter breeding horses in the country and many of us have lost her contact over the years and she is not on COTH. She does have friends who are on COTH who let her know when people are looking for her and she emails us and helps answer questions we might have. She is super sweet and helpful.

I am also looking to contact her. I am helping a friend find out more information on her horse that was breed at Amanda Taylor’s farm. Any help would be appreciated.