Looking for home for para dressage horse

I have a beautiful Hanoverian schoolmaster that, due to soundness issues, needs to be retired to walk-trot only. She would make a fantastic Grade 1a, 1b or II para dressage horse. She’s a stunning 16.2hh, 14 yr old mare, bombproof, been-there-done-that, super easy to do anything and everything with. I’m open to all ideas/offers and very willing to free lease to the right person.I just can’t afford to board her anymore and would love to find someone that will enjoy her.

http://uspea.org/

Contact this organization for starters. Also, crazy as it may sound, contact Courtney King Dye. She may know people who are looking, as she just went through the Para-Eq. Olympic trials.

Thanks!

Where is the horse located?

Northern Minnesota

Do you have any therapeutic riding programs around? You might consider donating her to a program like that.

OMGosh I would love her for my growing program. We are moving towards having wounded warriors and fully WC bound clients coming into the program. We also have clients who are only able to be unmounted clients do to their own difficulilties. Nearly all of my clients are either just walk or W/T and a little trot. she’d have a super home, we have plenty of references and have some Cothers horses retired here as well.

I have also dealt with many orthopedic issues in horses and have a super vet and farrier too.

I have no idea what shipping would be from Northern MN. We’re in Central NY. Can you email me photos jean@classicsporthorses.com and then we can chat. Thank you!!!