Unlimited access >

Looking for orchard grass-SoCal

I am looking to buy 30-50 bales anyone know of a good grower to buy from? Thanks in advance!!!

Were you able to find one?

There is an advertizer on craigslist ( los angeles area) selling orchard for $16 a bale with a minimum order of 100 bales. I do not have room for 100 bales and can not find anyone near me so I could divide shipment/costs.
The craigslist link:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/grd/2671050929.html

Any updates? I’m looking for hay too. I’d be willing to take 25, and could probably find someone else to go in too.

[QUOTE=runNjump86;6191736]
Any updates? I’m looking for hay too. I’d be willing to take 25, and could probably find someone else to go in too.[/QUOTE]

I can take 26 bales if I can get it cheaper than the feed stores in Norco. PM me if you find something and need me to go in with you…

I was able to find places that are cheaper than the Norco feed stores. I currently am buying from Tonys and I believe its 22.95 a bale.

I tried the above listed Craigslist ad and the broker pretty much jerked me around for 3 weeks. Everyday the story was different, kept telling me my load that I was splitting had left or was leaving the next day,the next Monday,blah,blah,blah. Finally he admitted that he couldn’t find a grower that would accept a credit card. Contacted a few other places and wouldnt ship less than 300 bales and I do not have room for even half that. I would still like to split a load with someone so if anyone has any leads let me know. Thanks!!