Unlimited access >

Looking for recommendations for full care boarding in Harleysville/Skippack/Telford/Sellersville/Quakertown Pa area - can anyone share their knowledge please?

Hello!
I’m currently in search of a full care barn with trainer onsite closer to my work in Sellersville, ideally between work and my home in Plymouth Meeting area. Ample turnout is a must for my horse, he is an easy keeper but has weak stifles so moving around a lot is better for him. Prefer the facility to have a lighted arena/indoor/covered arena (not a dealbreaker), also areas to hack out of the arena (weather permitting of course). Looking for a laid back atmosphere, I am an adult with a full time job, riding and horse time is like my therapy! I like to take lessons do schooling type shows and events. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated, I’m hoping to be able to get out and see some places on the weekends. Thank you for any and all help!!

Try giving Kim at KT Saddlery in Perkasie a call. She has a pretty good idea of what is available in that area and she is a good honest person, who knows good care.

http://www.ktsaddlery.com/

Best of luck in your search!

1 Like

We have absolutely everything on your list! www.legacyfarmllc.com Telford.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’d like to schedule a visit! @skyy

I noticed your name, and there IS a farm called Dreamfield Manor and they deal with Haflingers.